Why?

Me and Leah are back home in our appartment getting ready for the party. Leah is in the bathroom doing her make up while I am putting on my outfit, I am really looking forward to the party because Leah and I decided to make us public after. I walk into the bathroom just as Leah finishes her make up, I go stand behind her and put my arms aroud her pressing our bodies together. I start to nibble her neck and leave sweet kisses 'You' kiss 'look' kiss 'stunning' kiss. Leah giggles and turns around putting her arms around my neck and leans against the sink. 'Your handsome too' Leah says and we start making out, I try to let my tongue slip into her mouth but she doesn't let me in 'Le why not?' I say while checking her out with lust 'Because y/nn, we will be late' Leah says stern 'They wont notice if we sneak in a few minutes later' I try but Leah shakes her head and turns around, leaning a bit forward to apply lipgloss which gives me a perfect view off her back. 'You are making this very hard' I say as I bite my lip 'What? I am just applying my lipgloss' She says with a smirk, I lean forward and put my hands on her ass 'Fine but tonight your mine' I whisper in her ear 'We will see' She says and gives me a kiss on the cheek before leaving the bathroom. Not much later we leave the house and the uber brings us towards the club, we decided on a uber because we are both planning on having a drink.

 Not much later we leave the house and the uber brings us towards the club, we decided on a uber because we are both planning on having a drink

^ Your outfit for the night, you wear a black bomber jacket but that is just for outside

^ Leah her outfit

We arrive at the club and Jen had arranged a private booth for us all at the back of the club. I step out off the uber and walk hand in hand with Leah towards the girls, we greet the ones who are at the booth but some are already on the dancefloor. I haven't sit down for a minute when Katie shouts 'Get up y/nn' as she walks towards us with a tray filled with shots, this is gonna be a eventfull night. I laugh and stand opposite of her with a high table inbetween us, we devide the shots both having 5. '3..2..1..go!' Russo shouts giving us the start sign, Katie and I start drinking them as fast as we can 'Done!' I shout and putting the last empty shotglass down, Katie still needed to do 2 so I won. I go and sit down next to Leah, she is in deep conversation with Wally but still leans her body into my side. As the night goes on more alcohol gets into my system while I talk with Caitlin and Kim. Eventually I get bored and I want do go dance, 'Le, can I have a few dances?' I ask while standing up, she gives a quick look to Wally who nods, Leah takes her jacket off and we walk towards the dancefloor. Leah is dancing with her back against my front, I have my hands on her waist and place kisses in her neck every so often. Leah turns around and puts her hands in my neck 'I love you' She says over the music 'I love you to Le, your everything to me' I tell her while looking her in the eye so she knows how much I mean it, in response she crashes her lips on mine and tongues fight for dominance. 'Lets take picture' Leah says when we finally break, I take my phone out of my pocket and Leah places her lips on my cheek and I smile widely. Just as I want to hit the picture button someone bumps into Leah which causes her to almost fall on the ground but I can catch her on time. What the fuck. 'Hey dude, use your fucking eyes' I push him back and he turns around in response 'I didn't even touch you so what is your problem?' 'But you did touch my girlfriend' I say clenching my fist 'She is your girlfriend? Probably hasn't had a proper dick' I want to swing my fist in his face but Leah grabs my wrist and pulls me away from him. 'You wanted to hit him?' Leah asks suprised 'Are you okey? You aren't hurt right?' I ask ignoring her question, Leah holds my face 'Im fine y/nn, you had me on time' she reassures me 'But you really wanted to start a fight?' She repeats her question 'He almost hurt you and talked with disrespect about you' I say with clenched jaw, Leah kisses me passionatly 'Go have a drink and cool off, I will be with the girls' I nod and give her one last kiss before she goes back and I go to the bar.