First date

Today Leah and I finally have our first 'real' date. We have spend lots of time together outside of training, having movie nights and sleepovers or we went out with the team but never just the two of us but that is going to change today. I have two things planned for the date today, I want it to be romantic and special but also original.

 I have two things planned for the date today, I want it to be romantic and special but also original

^ Your outfit for the day

I am driving to Leah to pick her up, I am tapping the steering wheel nervously while waiting for a red light. I arrive at Leahs and take the flowers from the passenger seat with me, I hope she likes the flowers, I have stood in the flowershop for 20 minutes searching for the perfect ones, so I am a bit late now. Leah opens the door and she looks stunning, like always.

^ Leah her outfit

^ Leah her outfit

'Wow Leah, you look amazing' I say giving her a hug 'Well thank you, you look great too' She opens the door further so I can enter. 'Are you going to give me those flowers?' She asks smiling 'Uh yes- these are for you' I hand Leah the flowers please like them please 'They are lovely y/n, thank you' She kisses me, thank god. 'So.. what are we doing today?' Leah asks while entering the kitchen to put the flowers in a vase 'Do you really wanna know?' I ask 'Ofcourse!' Leah almost shouts 'Then I am not telling you' I grin and give her a wink, she rolls her eyes 'You should really stop rolling your eyes before they get stuck' I laugh 'Then you should stop being so annoying' Leah replys defensive.

We are driving for a while now. 'Are we almost there?' Leah asks because she has zero patience 'Almost' I reassure her. I am taking Leah mini golfing and after that we are going to this restaurant which is owned by a friend of my family. I pull up in the parking lot 'Mini golf?' Leah asks suprised, shit she doesn't like it, fuck I should have sticked with just dinner 'I uh, I thought it would be fun and original' I scratch the back of my neck 'Oh this won't be fun.. for you because I am going to win' Leah says stepping out of the car gosh she gave me an heart attack for a moment 'You didn't know this but mini golfing is my hidden talent' I respond to her 'Yeah yeah, they all say that' I laugh at Leah her fanaticism. I sign us up and I receive two clubs and balls.

After 10 holes and lots of laughter we both have 22 points, 2 holes left. I hit hole 11 in 3 tries but Leah does too. I let Leah go first at hole 12, she hits it wrong so she has to make it in 4. I know I can get this one in 3 but I like to see Leah happy, I like to make her happy. So I not accidentaly hit it wrong on my fourth hit, which means Leah has won. She does a little winner dance and says 'Winner, winner, winner' while smiling from ear to ear 'Okey, we get it' I laugh at Leahs actions. We give the clubs and balls back and head to the car 'Is the winner hungry?' I ask 'Definitly, you don't know this but you get hungry from winning' Leah replys, I open the cardoor for her and walk to the driver side.

The restaurant is in the center of London so we need to park the car a few minutes outside of the center. I quickly jump out of the car and open the door for Leah again, with a small bow I say 'My lady' Leah laughs and steps out 'Are going to do this every time?' She asks 'You don't like it?' I ask 'I didn't say that' Leah replies quickly. I interlock our hands while walking, we talk about different things until we arrive at the restaurant. 'Wow y/n, two stars?' Leah asked baffled 'Its nothing Leah, nothing is to much for you' I open the door for her. 'Hi, I have a reservation under y/l/n' I tell the lady 'y/l/n...' she says while scanning the list 'Ah here, the owner has upgraded your reservation to the roof. Follow me' 'Well tell Marc I said thank you' I reply to the women. 'You know the owner?' Leah asks when we have sit down 'Yes, Marc is a friend of my family. When I was younger we went on vacation to England sometimes and then we always came here, I was close with his son' I answer like its nothing 'Oh wow' Leah is still suprised. The waiter has given us the menu, I see Leah looking at the prices 'Le, just don't worry about that okey? Take whatever you want' 'But y/n/n-' 'No Le, Im taking you on this date, so please take whatever you want' I interrupt her. We both end up taking a steak and a glass of red wine. While eating we talk about our familys, past and goals for the future. It feels good opening up but I am scared too, what if she hurts me? No worse, what if I hurt her? When we are done, the waiter clears the table and gives us the dessert menu but before Leah can look I say to him 'Can you ask the chef to prepare the special Aussie dessert?' He nodds and walks off. 'The special Aussie dessert?' Leah questions 'Funny story, as you know I came here when I was younger. And everytime I came her Marc prepared me and my sister a special dessert, its strawberry and vanille ice cream inside a bowl made of chocolate with whipped cream' I smile thinking about it, before my family fell apart, hell before I fell apart. 'It sounds delicious' Leah responds 'Oh, its delicious' a voice behind me says, one that I reconise. I jump from my chair and hug the person 'Ravi, what are you doing here?' I ask confused 'Well, as you can see im the chef here now' I look at his clothes and he is indeed wearing the chef clothes 'Since when?' I ask him suprised 'Five years now.. You haven't been here for a long time y/n' 'I know, I know im sorry. But im here now' I reply smiling 'Yes, you are with..?' Ravi looks past me at Leah, shit Leah, fuck I forgot to introduce her. Gosh this is bad. 'Umm yeah, Ravi this is Leah Williamson my...' I look at Leah shit what are we.. not girlfriends but were definitly not just friends 'my date and Leah this is Ravi, my oldest bestfriend' 'Hi Ravi' Leah shakes Ravi his hand 'So date huh?' Ravi asks looking at me 'Left your player fase?' I laugh akwkwardly 'You can say that, yes' I look at Leah and give her a soft smile, which she returns 'I will leave you lovebirds alone and enjoy dessert, it will be here soon' 'Thanks Ravi, we should catch up another time' I give him a hug 'We should, text me when your free. Bye Leah, lovely to meet you' 'you too Ravi' Leah replies.
Dessert arrives and Leah and I share it. 'Thanks' I say out of the nowhere 'For what?' Leah asks confused 'For being you and giving me trust so I can open up to you' I grab Leah her hand and give it a soft squish 'Ofcourse y/n, always' She squishes it back.
I hint the waiter and he comes over 'Hi, how can I help?' He asks friendly 'I would like to pay' I say while grabbing my wallet 'That isn't nesecarry its already been taken care off' he smiles Ravi and his sneaky actions. 'Well then I would like to leave a tip' I say, the waiter nods 'And how much would that be?' '500 pounds please' the waiter swallows 'sorry, 500 pounds?' 'Yes please' I smile 'Just tell Marc and Ravi, its from an old friend' I open my wallet and take out 5 times 100 pounds banknotes. 'Leah?' I stand up and give her my hand, which she takes.

We are walking back to the car, my arm over Leah her shoulder. '500 pounds?' Leah asks still in disbelieve 'Leah, they have done a lot for me when my mom and dad were fighting. This is the least I could do for them' 'Its sweet' Leah says giving me a kiss on the cheek, I give her one back. 'Wanna stay at mine tonight and watch a movie?' I ask while driving back 'Ofcourse y/n'

I give Leah an oversized shirt and joggers that she can wear. I change into a hoodie and shorts. I go lay in bed and put on Netflix on the tv, Leah walks out the bathroom 'Looking good' I say checking her out 'Do I?' Leah says coming closer 'Definitly' I say with a smirk, she crawls into bed next to me 'You do too' I kiss her and let my tongue run over her lips asking for access but she denies, 'We are going to watch a movie remember?' Leah ask fucking smartass 'Fine..' I say reluctantly and press play. We were watching Shrek. The movie is almost done when I hear soft snores next to me, Leah has fallen asleep, I admire her until the credits start and I turn the tv off. I pull Leah closer, she is almost on top of me but I don't care. She can never be close enough.
Im turning soft and I don't even care