Media day

Since it is almost Christmas and new year Arsenal has organised a media day. We will be having interviews, challenges and photoshoots taken for the fans. Everything will be Christmas and new year themed. Its promised to be a fun day.

Leah and I just arrived at London Colony, we are just on time. Showering took a bit longer then we planned. What can I say? We did some more then just wash ourselves. We quickly walk inside the building and are greeted by the media team as they are filming for the behind the scenes. We wave at the camera and say hi before going into the meetingroom. Almost everyone is already there waiting on us, Jonas and a few others. Not long after everyone is here and Jonas starts talking 'Today is Christmas media day' Jonas says excited 'You can grab your schedules by me and also the sweaters you will need to wear. If everyone is done I want to end the year with a team dinner in the cafetaria' Everybody stands up after Jonas finishes and collects their schedule and sweater.
I look at my schedule for the day:

12:00 - 12:30: Which teammate.. with Mead
12:35 - 13:10: Gingerbread decoration with Williamson, McCabe and Miedema
Break
13:30 - 14:30: Photoshoot #1
14:40 - 15:10: Finish the lyrics with Pelova
15:15 - 15:45: Interviews
Break
16:15 - 16:45: Aussies Christmas with Catley, Cooney-Cross and Foord
16:45 - 17:15: Christmas challenges with Williamson
17:20 - 18:00: Photoshoot #2

 with Mead12:35 - 13:10: Gingerbread decoration with Williamson, McCabe and MiedemaBreak13:30 - 14:30: Photoshoot #1 14:40 - 15:10: Finish the lyrics with Pelova15:15 - 15:45: Interviews Break16:15 - 16:45: Aussies Christmas with Catley, Cooney-Cr...

^ Everyone weares this with their own number and name

Me and Beth walk towards our first assignment of the day. We take a seat on the two chairs and the media team explains the assignment, they will ask a question and we need write down on our board which teammate is most likely to do so. 'You ready?' He asks 'Yes' we both answer excited 'Right first question, who is most likely to forget Christmas?' I write skipper on mine 'Turn them around' Beth has also chosen Kim and we both start laughing 'Why Kim Little?' The interviewer asks 'Well she wouldn't totally forgot it, she will just remember it on the day itself' Beth explains. 'Next question who will secretly open the gifts the night before Christmas morning?' I don't have to think long about this one and write Katie '1..2..3.. turn' the interviewer says 'Katie 110%' Beth says laughing 'She has zero patience' I explain. 'Who is most likely to spill their hot chocolate?' I need to think about this one for a second but eventually write down Lessi. Beth turn her board around and it says me 'You are clumsy too' I chuckle. The interviewer asks some more questions until the time is up.

I walk towards the next assignment, I see Katie sitting their already. 'Hi Katie' I go and sit down next to her 'Y/n!' She says excited, we talk about our schedules until Leah and Viv join. 'So you will be split in teams of two, one will be blindfolded and the other will give the instructions to decorate the gingerbread. The best decorated wins' James, one off the media people explains 'We already made the teams, it will be Leah and y/n against Katie and Vivianne, take place behind the tables'.
'Do you want to be blindfolded?' I ask Leah 'Yes sure' She says and puts the blindfold on. 'You have 10 minutes, ready? go!' The timer starts. 'Okey Le, lets start with the face.' I give her instructions and it goes pretty well at first, this is a good relationship test. 'No, other left! Yes! No back' I try to stay calm but I'm really fanatic and so is Leah 'Y/n just give me good instructions' Leah says frustrated 'I am Leah, you just need to listen' I reply porring her side, she didn't expect that so she shocks 'God damn it y/l/n!' Leah shouts in response 'Oh oh.. relationship problems' Katie says from the other side 'Katie shut up' I say stern. 'Leah, you need to use your right hand, move forward then down and grab the thingy on the table' She does and after a few more minutes the timer goes.
'Okey, drop everything and you can take the blindfolds off' James says. Leah takes her blindfold off and looks at our creation 'So what do you think?' I ask grinning 'Youve got to be kidding me' Leah says 'You didn't...' She sighs. Katie walks over to our table and starts laughing, Viv joins too 'Haha no way, y/n you didn't do that' Katie says in between laughing 'You made Leah draw boobs?' Viv asks catching her breath, I shrug my shoulder and start laughing too but Leah doesn't sees the funny in it 'No y/n its not funny, its not even pretty' Leah says frustrated 'Aw come on Le, it's funny' I put my arm around her shoulder and whisper in her ear 'I made you this morning' Her cheeks turn pink and shakes her head. We didn't win unfortunatly but I did had a good laugh.