Babysitting

I have been back at Arsenal for over a week now. We have a game this sunday against Leicester City away, but today is just a simple training session and quick preview for the game. Since being back from camp I have picked Leah up everyday so we can go to training together. Thats why im driving to her at the moment.

I go to the front door and knock, a few seconds later the door opens but it isn't Leah. 'Hi, is Leah home?' I ask confused by the other woman 'Yes, she is. Come in' the woman says. 'Leah! Y/n is here' the women shouts to Leah 'I am Sarah by the way, Leah her niece' I shake her hand 'Nice to meet you' I want to go into the living room but two kids come running out of the room with Leah behind them. 'Hi?' I ask suprised by the whole situation 'Hey!' Leah hugs me and gives me a kiss on the cheek 'Whats going on here?' I ask pointing at the two kids 'Shit, I forgot to tell you. I promised my niece to babysit her kids today, so we are taking them to training with us and they stay until after dinner' Leah answers 'Thats no problem I hope?' Leah quickly asks insecure 'No, no Le, its fine' I reassure her pecking her lips. Leah and I have been close since camp, really close but none of us have made it official, I don't know if I am ready.
The boy is called Josh and is 6 years old and the girl is called Ella and is 3 years old.
Sarah helps us put Josh and Ella their carseats in my car, I didn't knew carseats were this hard to install. We are finally ready to go, Leah takes place in the passenger seat while Josh and Ella sit in the back singing along with the lyrics of the children songs Leah put on. 'You are okey with this right?' Leah looks at me worried, I lay my hand on her thigh and give her a little squish 'Ofcourse Leah, its no problem. I like kids' She gives me a grin and places her hand on top of mine.

We arrive at the training ground, I open the trunk and grab my, Leah and the kids bags. We walk inside, Leah is carrying Ella and Josh holds Leah her other hand. Jonas knows that Josh and Ella are here today so he has arranged someone from the staff to keep an eye on them while Leah and I are training. Leah takes them into the changing room and all the girls are directly all over the kids 'Someone is on Aunty duties today' Katie shouts, that makes me laugh. We quickly change and head outside the kids are going with Monica, she is really kind I think she normally does administration stuff.

Training was good, we did some possesion games, passing drills and a 11v11 at the end. I was on a different team then Leah, but my team won with 5-2, I scored 2 and assisted 2. I showered, dressed and went to the meeting room, we have a quick preview for our next match against Leicester. After an hour we are done and we can go home, Leah and I decided to take the Josh and Ella to the park before going home.
Monica said everything went alright and that they were the sweetest kids she ever met.

We arrived at the park, I grab the ball from my trunk and Josh takes it immediately and runs off. Ella wants to go too but is shy because there are a few big boys and girls playing with Josh 'Aunty y/n/n, do you want to go with me?' Aunty y/n/n, did she just call me aunty?? Shit what if Leah thinks its too soon or weird. I looked at Leah shocked, she is looking at me too but she has a smile from ear to ear which makes my worries go away. 'Ofcourse Ella' I stand up and take her hand. We enter the pitch and the play stops, I ask 'Hi guys, this little girl wants to play too, is it okey if we join?' A few of them say 'yes'. Ella gives me a hug ands says 'thank you' before running off. I just go stand in defence until I receive the ball and decide to show some tricks, I dribble past almost every kid and nutmeg the keeper. Josh jumps in my arms and yells 'This is my aunty' I lift him up like a troffee and laugh at his comment. After a while some of the girls that are playing are walking towards me, all a bit shy and nervous. 'Are you y/n y/l/n?' One of them speaks up 'Yeah I am' I smile at them. 'I told you' one of them whispers 'Could we- could we maybe get a picture?' An other asks shyly 'Ofcourse but only if you support Arsenal' I wink at one of them who is wearing a Chelsea kit, I see her going red 'No no, only joking everyone can get a picture' We take the pictures and Ella comes walking over 'Hi Ella, what is wrong?' 'I am tired aunty y/n/n' I pick her up and say 'Lets go back home then' and to the girls I say 'Sorry girls, gotta bring this one home' they nod and thank me for the pictures before walking off. I shout to Josh 'Josh, come here, we are going back home' 'But I don't want to..' he replies with a sad face 'I know but we can go get an ice cream on our way back okey?' His faces lights up 'Can you pick me up too? I don't want to walk anymore' I also pick him up and we walk back to were Leah is sitting, she notices us coming back and smiles before taking a picture.
'So how was it?' Leah asks Josh, as Ella has fallen asleep on my shoulder. 'Great, Aunty y/n/n said I can have an ice cream now' Josh says excited 'Oh, did she?' Leah gives me an are you serious look, I just shrug my shoulders and smile innocent. 'Guess it's your lucky day, little men' Leah kisses his and Ella her head and walks away but I don't follow her 'You coming?' She asks confused 'Im waiting on something' I say childish, Leah rolls her eyes and walks back giving me a kiss on the lips 'Happy now?' 'Very happy' I reply.