Day off

I feel a finger moving across my skin, it is giving me goosebumps. I open my eyes and am met with beautiful blue ones. 'Hi' she says with her morning voice, gosh, has this girl something that isn't extremly sexy? 'Hey, how long have you been awake?' I ask smiling 'Long enough to watch you sleep peacefully' she smiles too, I giggle and say sarcasticly 'That's not creepy at all' We lay in silence for a moment, just enjoying each others company.
Leah breaks the silence, she is running her finger over a tattoo just under my rib. 'What does this tattoo mean?' She asks looking me in the eye, her look does something to me. I feel tears starting form, so I quickly look away and I clear my throat
No confíe en nadie, thats the tattoo Leah talking about.
'I- umm' Leah interrupts me 'It's okey, you don't have to tell me' she looks at me with sorry eyes 'No Leah, listen. I want to, I will but not right now' I reassure her 'Tell me about your other tattoos then, you have plenty' She chuckles which makes me chuckles too. We spend the rest of the morning talking about my tattoos, I tell her about the silly and drunken ones but also about the meaningfull ones for example the hourglass on my upper arm which reminds me that life has a time limit. Until our alarms go off and we need to get out of bed for recovery.

Today recovery consists of ice baths and messages. I start with messages, there is music playing in the room and everyone is chatting. I sit next to Lucy, we talk about yesterdays game until my attention shifts from Lucy to Leah, she just walked in, chatting with Niamh and Alessia still she gives me a quick smile which I return, I follow her with my eyes, pretty much checking her out, as she walks to one of the free messagebeds. 'Y/n? Y/n!' Lucy is having her hand in front of my face trying to get my attention 'yea, Luce?' I ask 'Did you hear what I just said?' She asks although she knows the answer, I had no clue what she was talking about 'Uh-- yesterdays game?' I question 'Atleast you guessed correctly' Lucy laughs 'Where did your attention went?' Lucy asks curious 'Nobody' I answer quick, maybe to quick 'Mmm, suree..' Lucy says with suspision.

After the messages I go into the ice bath, just a quick 15 minutes. I reply to some messages, my mom and sister texted me last night to congratulate me on my debut, I sent a quick thank you. After the ice bath I head back upstairs to change into clean clothes for Leah and I's coffee date? Is it even a date? Shit, I actually have know idea where and at what time we have our coffee meeting. I decide to text Leah

Me: Hi Leah, where are we meeting and at what time?
Leah: I'm almost done with recovery, after I will go back to our room and change. Where our you now?
Me: I am in our room, I will wait here and then we can leave together.
Leah: alright, see you soon x

^ This is your outfit for the day, it's a nike sweater instead of that weird planet thingy

10 minutes later the door opens and Leah enters. 'Hi, give me 10 and then I will be ready' She says while grabbing an outfit out of the closet. 10 minutes turn into 20 but Tiktok is great company and finally Leah walks into the room, looking amazing as always.