New roommates

It is now 9 am and Keira and I are packing our suitcases, we leave in one hour to the airport. I am excited for this week, Sarina told me I will make my debut because training has been going great and I have been bonding good with the girls. I have found out that me and Bethany England are an amazing duo in FIFA, we are literaly unbeaten this entire camp.

'So.. Keira I have a question' I start nervous 'Shoot' she simply says. Okey here we go. I still haven't ask Keira what she said to Leah in the gym the other day and its been on my mind a lot. 'So you remember the other day when Lucy and I were boxing?' I start, she nods 'Well, you were on the other side of the gym with Leah and you said something in her ear and then she slapped your arm' Keira starts thinking and her facial expression shows she remembers 'I was just wondering, what did you say to her?' I ask curious. A smile started growing on Keira face and she says 'I saw Leah looking at you and Lucy so I said to her 'I hope you are not looking at my girlfriend' that is way she slapped me' I look confused at Keira 'But Keira.. we don't have a relationship, as far as I know' I chuckle lightly, Keira face palms herself and says 'No dummy, Lucy is my girlfriend. Leah smacked me because she knew I knew she was looking at you and not Lucy' my mouth falls open 'Omg, so the rumours are true' I say happy 'Haha, yes they are but keep it quite okey? We like our privacy' Keira says laughing at my reaction 'Yes ofcourse, no problem'.

Leah was looking at me? I mean ofcourse she was but Keira noticed, has she talked to Keira about me? Stop y/n it doesn't matter, you can't be with her.

I am in a coffee shop in the airport waiting on my order with England and Jess, we have grown close this camp. We were in conversation when I feel someone tap on my shoulder, it's a little girl around 8 with her mom. 'Hi, sorry to disturb you but this is Mila she is a big fan of Arsenal and England' the mom starts 'Could she maybe get a picture with you?' She continues, I smile at the little girl and say 'Ofcourse, you can. Do you also want a picture with Bethany and Jess?' She nodds heavenly, the two girls join the picture. We had a small conversation with Mila, she is also a footballer and her favourite number is 8, they are going on vacation to Ibiza. Just as the girl and mom wanted to walk away I see Leah walking by, since Mila is an Arsenal and England fan, she must know Leah. 'Wait' I say to the mom and girl 'I will be right back' I stand up and walk out of the shop 'Leah, Leah!' I say, trying not to shout to loud, Leah turns around 'Hi y/n, everything okey?' 'Yes, everything is fine. I have a favor the ask' I rub the back of my neck 'Ofcourse, what is it?' She asks curious 'So me, Bethany and Jess were waiting on our order when this little girl came over and she wanted a picture with us and then I saw you walking by and thought lets make this girls day even better' I explain to her 'Aw y/n, thats sweet. Ofcourse no problem, lead the way' I smile and thank Leah, we walk back together and I see the girl her eyes lit up when she sees Leah behind me. This is way we do it.
'Hi, i'm Leah, who are you?' Leah asks while sitting down on the chair I just sat at 'I know who you are' the girl say chuckling 'I am Mila'. Leah and Ma have a conversation about Arsenal and how Chelsea and Spurs are shit. Then we both need to go boarding and we part our ways.

The flight wasn't special. I played cards with some of the girls and watched a movie with Hempo. We arrived in Valencia at 2 and a bus brought us to our hotel, it was a nice hotel with a view at the sea. We will probably visit the sea when we have some time off. We enter the hotel lobby, me and G walk over to the reception, we tell our names and get our roomcard, I am in room 308 and G is in room 315. We go in the lift with Alex, Chloe and Mary, they are on the 2nd floor.
The lift stops on the 3rd floor and we get out, my room is closer to the lift then G her room, I enter but nobody is there yet so I decide to take a shower.
When in the shower I hear the door to the room open and close, that must be Keira.
I dry myself and change in clean comfy clothes, my hair is still a bit wet so I let it down. 'Hi Kei, long time no see' I say when unlocking the bathroom door without looking at the person in the room 'Hi but im no-' I look up quickly this person doesn't sound like Keira, thats when our eyes meet, those beautiful blue eyes. 'Oh Leah, hi sorry I didn't know we switched roommates' I say quickly to avoid awkwardness 'Yes, Sarina thought it would be good for the teambonding' Leah says also a bit suprised. Leah started to unpack and so did I, on the bottom of my suitcase I have a small bottle of scotch, I haven't opened it, yet. Its hard to leave it at home, drinking has been my distraction beside football for many years, bad habits are hard to get rid off.