Home

My head is banging when I wake up, Jordan isn't in a much better state either. I take a quick shower, put on some fresh clothes and take a painkiller. Together we go downstairs to the dinnerroom both wearing sunglasses because our headache can't bare the light. We walk into the dinningroom and directly my head can't bare the sound of plates, laughs, eating and chatting. We grab some food and sit down with Millie, Rachel, Beth, Katie, Leah and Niamh. 'Did you guys hit eachother a black eye or so?' Beth asks jokingly 'Sort of' I reply brief having no energy to joke but also none to explain the reason behind our sunglasses. I sit down between Leah and Katie, but I am not hungry so I play with the scrambled eggs on my plate as I listen to the conversations around me. Leah moves her chair closer to mine and lays her head down on my shoulder 'Everything okey Le?' I ask her 'I just need a cuddle' She murmers 'Well come on then' I say before I stand up 'But you haven't eaten anything' Leah says looking at my plate which includes as much food as it did when I sat down 10 minutes ago 'I am not hungry' I reason and take Leah her hand so I can pull her up, we leave the dinningroom and take the elevator to her room.
We are laying in bed, Leah is cuddeled into my side with her head on my chest 'Why did you and Jordan wore glasses?' She asks as mine is now laying on her nightstand, I chuckle 'We celebrated our friendship last night' I explain 'You and Jordan? Friendship?' Leah asks confused 'I didn't expect it too but after we came back yesterday we had a conversation and then Jordan took out a bottle of vodka and we just talked about different things' I explain 'You got drunk?' Leah asks shocked 'Kinda' I say scratching the back of my neck, I know we can get in big problems if anyone from the staff finds out. 'Better not let Sarina hear that' Leah says and I hum in agreement before kissing the top of her head. We lay like this finding comfort with eachother and not saying anything, I stroke Leah her back 'Remember the gift I gave you during Christmas?' I ask Leah breaking the comfortable silence we were in 'Which one?' Leah asks chuckling 'The vacation?' 'Ofcourse' She says excited 'How about we do that when we get back?' I suggest 'You want that?' Leah asks suprised 'Well yes, we both deserve a break and some time to relax again, recharge for the new season' I say but Leah doesn't answer she just keeps stroking her fingers up and down my arm 'We could also ask some of the girls if they want to join, if thats what you want ofcourse then I am fine with that' I add as Leah stays quiet, I don't want to pressure her into anything. 'Or it could just be the two of us?' Leah asks slightly nervous 'If thats what you want then I like that too' 'I want that' Leah says confident, my heart jumpes a little and a smile grows on my face as she says that. 'Then thats arranged' I smile 'Its arranged' Leah says as she looks up at me with a smile. My eyes trace Leah her face and I can't wipe the smile of my face 'I like your smile' Leah says as she rubs my cheek with her tumb 'I like you' I say which makes Leah blush a little 'I can't wait for our vacation' Leah says with our lips inches apart, I connect our lips and Leah directly kisses me back. I pull Leah on top of me causing her to let out a small moan which gives my tongue entrance. The kiss gets heated as Leah starts riding my thigh for some friction, one hand travels to her bum while the other stays on her waist. Leah breaks the kiss and moves her lips to my neck, placing sweet kisses. I let out a moan when she touches my sweetspot below my ear. I let my hand that was placed on her waist slip into Leah her joggers and her underwear, Leah lets out small moans in my ear when my tumb rubs circles on her clit. 'Don't tease...' Leah whispers 'You want me?' I ask with a grin because of how needy she is 'Please' Leah moans. I enter two fingers at the same time causing Leah to let out a loud moan. I felt Leah getting closer so I wanted to increase my pace but then the door opens, Leah looks at me like a deer seeing headlights. I could just in time pull my fingers out and Leah falls down next to me still breathing heavy. 'Hi..' Keira says when she notices us laying in bed 'Hi Keira' I say but Leah stays silent as she burries her red face in the sheets 'I am gonna take a shower and pack my last things, is that okey?' Keira asks 'Sure, we were just cuddling' I say and Keira nods before going into the bathroom. I don't think she believed me. 'Your not really good at keeping secrets' I say to Leah who lets out a groan 'Sorry but my bestfriend just walked in on me having sex' I chuckle 'We could risk her walking in again' I say with a smirk 'What do you mean?' Leah asks confused 'Well you didn't finish' I hint as Leah looks at me with a frown 'I didn't but she is in the bathroom' Leah reasons 'In the shower so if you are quiet she wont know anything'. Leah her eyes go from mine to my lips and back to my eyes as she debates her choices, her naughty side won as she kisses my lips again and I kiss her back passionatly. I let my hand slip in again and directly enter two fingers, going in and out on a fast pace. Leah is trying really hard to keep quiet as she doesn't want Keira to hear her. I feel Leah wall clench around my fingers as my fingers curl right into her spot. Leah her eyes roll back as she feels her orgasm coming 'Come for me' I whisper as I start to rub her clit too, Leah her body starts to shake as she lets go and a small moan escapes her lips.
'Everything okey?' I ask is she laying in my arms, Leah hums letting me know she is. 'I should finish packing too' Leah says a few minutes later as Keira finished showering because the sound of the water stopped 'Me too' I agree and we get out of bed and walk to the door. 'Bye Keira' I say before I open the door 'See ya' Keira says from the bathroom, I give Leah a last kiss before leaving 'Bye Le' I say and step outside of their room 'Can we sit together on the plane again?' Leah asks before I walk away 'Yeah ofcourse' I say with a smile which makes Leah smile too. Leah pulls me by the collar of my shirt for another kiss which I more then gladly return before we break and we need to go pack before we are running out of time and need to head to the airport.