Vacation - part 2

Day 3

'Everyone ready to go?' Alex asks to everyone sitting in the outside lounge area waiting before we can go have a fun day at the beach. Although we are all adults Alex has taken over the mother role the past days. 'Leah and Ellie are still getting ready I think' Viv says 'What is taking them so long?' Jordan sighs, at that exact moment Leah and Ellie walk outside ready to go 'Having style takes time but you wouldn't know that' Ellie fires jokingly which makes us all cheer and laugh at her comment, Jordan laughs too but has a light blush from being called out. I also laugh but my attention is mostly focused on Leah. Damn she is looking good. Rachel elbows me which shifts my focus from Leah to Rachel 'Staring is rude' Rachel says grinning 'How can I ignore that?' I ask her with a cheeky grin as I look back to Leah who is now checking bags with Alex if we have everything so that we won't have to go back here in case we forget something. 'I agree' Rachel says as she also looks at Leah 'Leah y/l/n' I murmur 'Did you say something?' Rachel asks 'Huh? What no I didn't' I reply quickly and luckily Rachel lets it go. That was close. 'Lets go kids, we are ready' Leah announces and we start making our way towards the beach which is a short 10 minute walk from our rented house.

Once arrived at the beach we put down our bags and towels on the sand, luckily the beach near the house is quite secluded and private which is great. I directly take the football out one of the bags 'Who wants to play?' I ask the group, we create two teams with the ones that are in for a little match. I am in a team with super duo Millie and Rachel and we play against Lucy, Beth and Jordan, the rest of the girls want to sunbathe and probably watch us sweat in the hot temperatures. 'Millie' I say as I put my hand up it the air signing her to pass the ball to me, she almost shoots the ball at me which is necessary since we are playing in the sand. I kick the ball up and pass it through the air towards Rachel who tries to bicycle kick it but fails miserably, 'Next time better Rach' I say laughing as she gets a face full of sand. We try to play for a few more minutes but the burning sun and sand is making it really difficult and we all become exhausted quickly, eventually we decide to stop and maybe continue later today. 'Got space for one more?' I ask Leah who is laying on a big towel while tanning her back 'Only if you can put sun cream on my back' Leah says while holding the bottle up for me to grab 'Fine' I say as I take the bottle from her. I take place just below Leah her butt with both legs on either side of her 'This is going to be cold' I warn her as I spray the sun scream on her back, Leah shivers when the cold liquid touches her skin. I start of at her shoulders rubbing the sun scream in circles on her shoulders while also giving her a small massage, slowly I make my way to her lower back and spread the sun cream there too. Suddenly a naughty idea pops up, Leah is laying with her eyes closed enjoying the warm weather and my massage. The sun cream is all spread out but I still got a small idea, I go and sit on my knees as I move a bit more away from Leah her bum. Instead of putting sun cream on Leah her back I put it on my hands and spread it out so both my hands are completely covered in sun cream, slowly I move my hand to Leah her butt and press my hands on them causing Leah to let out a small whimper. Luckily she has no idea what I have actually done, I look to my side as I hear both Georgia and Keira laughing uncontrollable at my action. 'What is so funny?' Rachel asks Georgia and Keira and they both point at Leah her butt, now Rachel starts laughing too. 'Nice bum Leah' Ellie comments which makes Leah open her eyes with a confusion written all over her face, she looks over her shoulder at me and then notices the white hand prints on her bum. Leah lets out a small chuckle 'Your lucky I like you' She says rubbing the sun cream into her skin making the hand print disappear, I go lay down next to Leah 'You love me' I whisper into her ear, Leah rolls her eyes but a small blush creep upon her cheeks. 

We have been laying in the sun for a while but luckily the temperatures are slowly getting more bearable. 'Want to go swimming?' Leah asks turning her face towards me, I look away from the book that I was reading to Leah 'Of course' I say excited. I love the sea, it was my favorite place to be when I was a kid, it still is. When I was younger I lived nearby a perfect surfing spot so my father taught me how to surf, I loved surfing but I stopped when he left and never took it up again. When I signed my first professional contract for Sydney FC I didn't have much time to go to the sea often and they always advised me not to surf to prevent me from getting injured. 'See you later lovebirds' Millie comments when me and Leah walk away towards the sea, Leah rolls her eyes and scoffs in response while I say 'Don't be jealous Brighty' with a wink which makes them all laugh.
Leah and I swim until we reach deeper in the sea but were we are still able to stand. Leah is standing until her shoulders while I am until my chest in the water. 'It is really beautiful here' Leah says as she looks around the bay 'I see two beautiful things' I flirt which makes Leah blush 'You are such a charmer'. Leah has her arms around my shoulders while my arm rest on her sides, sometimes stroking up and down. This is the moment to ask the question, third time is a charm right?. 'Le?' I ask nervous causing her eyes to focus on me instead on the beautiful surrounding 'Hm?' She replies looking at me with those blue eyes, I know for sure I would never get tired of looking in them. I love the little sparkle they carry when Leah is excited, happy or looking at me, sometimes it is even there when she is nervous. 'I uhmm.. so never shot is always wrong' I laugh awkwardly, Leah looks at me confused while massaging the back of my neck with her fingertips 'The world cup final hasn't been our happiest moment and my initial plan was to ask you after we won it but then we didn't win it' I ramble trying to gather courage luckily Leah keeps listening 'However the world cup has been over for a few days and now we are all recovered from the loss and a bit more happy..' 'So?' Leah asks curious, I wrap my arms around Leah her waist which makes her wrap her legs around me 'What I actually want to ask is..' I wait for a moment to look into her eyes, take in this moment 'Will you be my girlfriend?' I ask hoping she says yes. A big smile grows on Leah her face as she nods her head 'I would love to'. Leah moves her hands from my neck to my cheeks and pulls my lips towards her before capturing them in a long loving meaningful kiss, I pull her body more into mine as the kiss gets heated. We break when we hear cheering from the beach and notice the girls clap for us 'They are so silly' Leah says chuckling 'Yeah.. they are' I chuckle too.
'Why were you so nervous?' Leah asks as we sit on the beach while little waves wet our feet 'I wasn't nervous' I deny but Leah raises her eyebrow at me 'Fine I was a little' I admit which makes Leah let out of soft chuckle 'Your a softy sometimes' Leah says as she rests her head on my shoulder 'But why?' She asks curious. 'I- I don't know, if you said no I would lose you again and I pretty much just got you back so I don't think I would be ready for that' Leah gives me a kiss on the cheek 'I love you' Leah replied simply 'I love you' I say back.