Birthday party - part 1

Tomorrow is Caitlin her birthday party, she has rented a whole club for it. From what I heard there will be lots of people coming, (former) teammates from Australia and Arsenal but also friends and family. Katie is shopping for outfits with Leah and some of the other girls, I already had my outfit so I decide to start with some household chores. I clean the kitchen, replace an empty light and I vacuum my car. Once I am done I change into a gym outfit, an Nike training shirt and shorts, and drive towards the gym.
I enter the gym, it is a small gym and not many people come here, I like that. I get reconised a lot more since joining Arsenal and making my debut for England, I don't mind it but sometimes I just want to do my thing and nothing more. I enjoy going to the gym, I love to push my limits and make the best version of myself and ofcourse I like to look good. Today there aren't many people in the gym which I am glad about, I decide to start with some bike riding and then go towards the weights. I do my bicep curls, hammer curls and incline curls before finishing of with pull ups. I leave the gym and drive towards the shop because I need to buy a few groceries for tonight and other necessarys. I pull on a hoodie and I quickly go in and out of the store, I ended up buying more then I intended, but you can't ignore a good sale. I bought some fresh vegetables for tonight, fruits, protein stuff and snacks. Katie prepared dinner, a simple rice with chicken and veggies as I put on our serie. We eat dinner on the couch while watching Shameless, we are in season 2 at the moment. After dinner we both went to bed early because tomorrow night will be eventfull with not much sleep.

The next morning I wake up because my phone is ringing, I answer without looking who it is 'Hello?' I question with a morning voice 'You didn't put my number in your phone?' Leah asks pretending to be hurt 'What no, I did I did' I quickly reply 'I was just still asleep' I chuckle 'I figured because you have your phone to your ear while I facetime you' Fuck I am not good in the morning sometimes. I move my phone from my ear and see Leah her face on my screen, a smile appears on my face instantly. 'Hi beautiful' I say smiling 'Hi you' she says 'I called you because I was wondering if you are going to pick me up?' 'I was planning to do that, yeah' I reply 'but Katie wants me to bring her too so we can't have sex on the side off the road like last time' I giggle at the memories, the windows fogged and the air was damp. Leah blushes 'You better haven't told anyone about that' she says sternly 'No worries, I don't like sharing you' I smile at my smartass comment, Leah laughs. 'When should I pick you up?' I ask 'Party starts at 8 so be here at 7:30' 'Alright, see you soon' I blow her a kiss 'you too' Leah says and blows me one back. The rest off the day I spent replying to mails and contactings sponsordeals.

^ Your outfit for the party

'Katie we need to go!' I shout to her 'I am almost done' She shouts back 'Hurry up, I will be waiting in the car'. Five minutes later Katie steps in the car 'Looking good mate' I say to her 'Thanks you too' She replys 'Now lets go can't keep your girlfriend waiting' I laugh because Katie was the one taking her time. Not long after we arrive at Leah, ten minutes later then planned. I walk to her front door, Katie decided to stay in the car. I push the doorbell, it takes a while but then Leah opens the door 'Hi' She says still putting one shoe on 'Hey Le' I give her a kiss when she is done 'You look stunning tonight' I say when we break the kiss 'You too' she says while we walk to the car, Katie sits in the passenger seat so Leah needs to sit in the back 'Sorry to take your seat' Katie says smiling 'Don't get used to it McCabe' I say jokingly.

 I push the doorbell, it takes a while but then Leah opens the door 'Hi' She says still putting one shoe on 'Hey Le' I give her a kiss when she is done 'You look stunning tonight' I say when we break the kiss 'You too' she says while we walk to th...

^ Leah her outfit

We have a small chat while we drive to the club when we arrive its buzy already, music is beaming through the speakers, people chatting or laughing and some are already dancing. We walk up to Caitlin and wish her a happy birthday, after that we walk to the bar. I order a water because I needed to drive and I still have my deal with Katie, Beth and Viv. Leah and Katie both order some shots and went to greet some of their former teammates who had just arrived. One of them would ruin the night but I didn't knew that then. I go to some of the Australian girls that are here, Alanna Kennedy, Mary Fowler, Mackenzie Arnold, Sam Kerr and more, it is great to hear the accent of my fellow Australians again and not mostly English. We chatted and drinks were flowing, it was hard to resist when everyone around you drinks and the only thing you smell is alcohol but I had a new reason to fight it, Leah.
I went outside with some friends from Caitlin which I was getting along with very well. They were going to smoke and I could use a hit since I couldn't drink. 'Are you allowed to smoke with your career?' Lola a friend from Caitlin asks 'No but if you don't tell then they don't know' I give her a wink, which makes the group laugh, we chat some more and I have a great time with Amy. 'I like your tattoos' She says running her finger over them 'Thanks do you have some?' I ask 'Yes' she says as she pulls her dress a little higher and a few colourfull flowers appear on her calf 'Wow, those are nice' Not something I would take but they are nice. We talk some more until Amy starts getting a bit too touchy, she was trying to give me a kiss so I quickly step back 'I have a girlfriend' I tell her 'Shit sorry, I thought..' She turns red 'Sorry if I gave you the wrong impression' I say scratching the back of my neck. After that we stand next to eachother in awkward silence listening to the other conversations happening 'Should we go inside? It's freezig' Someone suggest, we all agree and head back inside.

When I get back inside I start searching for Leah, since Amy tried to kiss me I wanted nothing more then to kiss Leah. I eventually see her dancing with some of the other Arsenal girls. I sneak up from behind and put my hands on her hips before whispering in her ear 'Hey beautiful, do you have a girlfriend?' Without turning around Leah slurs out laughing 'Unfortunatly I do, sorry' and then turns around, our lips and tongues meet directly not caring about anyone seeing us. Fuck I can taste the alcohol on her tongue, I should break this kiss before I can't resist the urge. I break the kiss 'Your drunk Le' I say stating the obvious 'And you smoked' Leah says raising an eyebrow, Shit how does she know? I am so done now, I know Leah doesn't like smoking. It is like she can read my mind 'I can smell it but it's okey but just for tonight alright?' She says stern, I give her a soft smile 'I promise' I say agreeing and connecting our lips again. Leah is dancing against my front while I have my hands on her waist, every so often our lips connect. 'I need to go to the toilet' Leah says in my ear over the music 'Do I need to come?' I ask, she shakes her head and says 'I will be fine' before walking towards the toilets. I continue dancing with Wally, Vic, Kyra and Lessi but after 15 minutes or so Leah still hasn't returned so I decide to go look for her. I make my way through the people towards the toilet, I enter the toilet and look in the stalls but no Leah, Fuck were is she gone to? Before entering the toilet I saw Beth standing at the bar so I walk to her 'Hi Beth, have you seen Leah by any chance?' I ask stressed 'She went outside a couple minutes ago, why are you asking?' She asks curious 'Thanks Beth, no reason' I give her a soft smile and make my way towards the exit of the club.

I walk out and see some groups off people chatting and smoking but still no sight of Leah. I see Jamie, Caitlin her sister, standing outside so I walk towards her 'Hey y/n, how are you?' She asks giving me a hug 'Yeah good, and you?' I ask 'I am on vacation so good' She says chuckling 'You are always on vacation' I chuckle too 'Haha your right' 'I have a question, do you by any chance seen Leah?' I ask serious 'No I haven't sorry' Jamie says pulling a sad face 'Then I will look inside again thanks' 'We should catch up soon' Jamie says before I walk away 'Yeah, we should' I give her smile. I look around me one more time before going back inside, suddenly I notice two people kissing against a wall. I reconise Jordan Nobbs but who is that girl? No, no, no. I notice the beige pants with the white top the girl is wearing. You have got to be fucking kidding me. Leah? Shit. In that moment my heart broke like it has never done before. In a million pieces. The only thing I can feel is anger racing through my body.

A/N: What did Leah do now and what is y/n reaction going to be??

London is RED!! ❤️ 4-1 over Chelsea COYG