Suprise

I lay on one of the beanbags and Leah sits in my lap with her head resting on my shoulder. We've been close the last couple of days and there is no way the team hasn't noticed it. The movie started, we are watching murder mystery 2. 'Psss Chlo, can I have a blanket?' I whisper to Chloe and in responds she throws me one 'Thanks'.
I place it on top of Leah and me, now I can move my hands more without worrying to be caught.
I put my hand under Leah her sweater on her stomach, drawing little figures 'What are you doing?' She whispers 'I don't feel like watching the movie, I keep getting distracted' I whisper back moving my hand higher under her sweater until Leah grabs my hand and whispers 'Come to our room' with a wink, she stands up and announces her leaving because she is 'tired'. I can't leave directly that would be too suspicious so the next minutes feel like hours. 'Guys, im going to bed too, see you all tomorrow' when I am out of the relaxation room I fasten my pace and push the buttons in the elevator as fast as I can.

I walk into our room but its dark 'Leah you here?' I ask confused, no anwser. She said she was going to our room, maybe I took to long and she went back downstairs? I turned to walk back out but suddenly Leah was standing infront of me, wearing only a red lingerie set God damn fuck she looks absolutly stunning 'Suprise' she says shyly 'Wow.. Leah I don't know what to say' I rub the back off my neck 'Thats okey we don't have to talk' I grin at her comment, this is going to be a night I will remember. Leah pushes me on the bed and sits on top of me our lips meet directly and our tongues fight for dominance.
Leah moves her kisses from my lips to my jaw and then to my neck, I let out a small moan. 'Take off your shirt' She whispers while bitting my earlobe, I take my shirt off, leaving me in my sport bh and shorts. My lips find Leah her lips again and my hand moves to her bh clip 'Can I take it off?' I ask carefull, she nods 'Leah I need words' 'y-yes' Leah replys breathing heavily. I take it off and throw it across the room, 'Leah you are- you are beautiful' I say admiring her body. I grab her ass and turn us around so I am hovering over her, now its my turn. I start kissing Leah her neck slowly going down leaving marks and love bittes here and there, my hand travels to one of her breasts while my mouth goes to the other I take her hard nipple in my mouth which makes Leah moan 'damn y/n'. I switch nipples, giving the other one the same attention.
My hand is running along the elastic of her underwear until Leah grabs my hand and says moaning 'stop teasing' guess thats my sign. I pull Leah her underwear down, gosh she is wet. I chuckle at the sight of it 'Gosh your a mess' Leah just nods. I run my finger over her folds, slowly I enter one finger Leah arches her back in reflection. I go in and out slowly going faster, Leah moans get louder when I enter my second finger. I feel her walls closing 'I- I am gonna come' Leah moans out 'Let it go babe' I say moving my fingers even faster and with that Leah comes, I let her ride out her high.
'You were amazing' Leah says after a while 'What can I say I got experience' I answer laughing which earns me a smack from Leah 'I am joking Le, you were great too' I give her a kiss on the head and pull her closer to me 'Now go to sleep' Leah hums, gives me a kiss and places her head in the crook of my neck 'Good night y/n/n'

I wake up the next morning because my alarm goes off, I turn it off and want to cuddle back with Leah but I don't feel the warmth of her body in the bed. I open my eyes, as expected no Leah in bed. I see her bra from last night laying on the floor, a smile appears on my face when thinking about it. Leah walks out of the bathroom, wrapped in a towel and her hair down 'What are you smilling about?' Leah asks, I simply point at her bra on the floor and Leah turns red. 'You went to shower without me?' I asked pretending to be hurt, all though I wouldn't mind showering with Leah not after last night actions. Leah crawls back in bed and lays with me after getting dressed, I put my phone away and pull Leah on top of me, we lay like this for a couple of minutes before Leah says 'Y/n what are we?' Shit I haven't thought about that, im mean I wouldn't mind calling her mine but then I can hurt her 'I don't know Le, what are we?' 'I don't know, I- we- are we dating?' She asks nervous 'For us to be dating we need to go on dates right?' I answer more harsh then intended 'Yeah right, forget I asked' Leah replys dissapointed, Shit that isn't what I meant, I meant that I would like for us to be dating and going on dates, she stands up but I grab her wrist and pull her back 'No Leah..' I look her in the eyes 'Let me take you on a real date when we are back in London?' She smashes her lips on mine 'I' kiss 'would' kiss 'love' kiss 'to', I smile 'Then its setteld, now I need to get dressed' I kiss her on the cheek before getting into the bathroom 'Y/n, you mind not want to look in the mirror' Leah says quick but its to late 'Leah for fucks sake' I face palm myself, three hickeys? I have three fucking hickeys in my neck. 'Leah your a child, you know the team will see this right?' 'Sorry but I couldn't help it' I hear Leah laughing, this girl I am not even mad. I brush my teeth, put my hair up and do my skin routine. 'So how are we going to cover this up?' I ask looking at Leah 'You could wear a hoodie?' Leah suggests 'Leah its 25 degrees outside, I don't think a hoodie really suits the weather' I say looking outside 'Yeah your right. Maybe some foundation? You won't sweat, we only have recovery' she suggests 'Yeah but we do have ice baths' I say doubting 'Then you need to make sure you don't get your neck wet' Leah says, she makes a fair point.
'Do you have foundation?' I ask Leah, I don't wear make up maybe some mascara at events but thats it. 'Yeah take a seat, I will grab it from the bathroom' I do as Leah says and sit down on my bed, Leah walks back and sits down on my lap each leg on one side off me, I place my hands on her waist so she doesn't fall off. Leah puts some foundation on her finger and starts tapping it on the hickeys, she looks fucking hot when she is concetrated, her tongue a bit out of her mouth. 'Stop looking at me like that' Leah says stopping with what she is doing 'Like what?' 'Like you want to kiss me' 'But I want to' I say with a smirk, Leah rolls her eyes and continues, I laugh at her reaction.
'Done' she says after a couple minutes 'I think this should work' she adds. 'Thanks Le' I peck her lips and stand up, I pull on my England training shirt and a random pair of shorts that is laying on the ground.