Birthday party - part 2

Leah? Fuck.

I go over to them and push Jordan hard away from Leah, she stumbles but unfortunatly doesn't fall. 'What the fuck mate?' She says irritated as she catches herself, I ignore her and look at Leah. I want to say a lot but can't manage to produce any words, I feel a tear roll down on my cheek so I wipe it away. 'Y/n/n..' Leah starts soft but I cut her off direct 'Don't y/n/n me Leah' I say hurt 'Ofcourse sorry' Leah says quick 'I am so sorry y/n, it shouldn't have happend and I don't even know why it happend' She reasons 'It shouldn't have happend?' I quote her words in disbelieve 'For fuck sake Leah, ofcourse not' I add angry 'Cool down' Jordan says 'Shut the fuck up Jordan, I am not talking to you' I say irritated, she is the last one to speak now. 'But it didn't mean anything, the kiss was nothing' Leah starts, I just shake my head not believing a single thing coming out of her mouth 'The kiss was nothing because I like you and I lo-' Leah continues but I interrupt her 'No Leah stop, I don't want your excuses..' I stop for a moment, trying to wrap my head around what just happend 'You know what Leah, I was different with you even fucking for you' I try to keep my calm but I can't, not anymore 'I fucking opened my heart for you and you just.. FUCK LEAH WHAT THE FUCK HAVE YOU DONE' I begin to shout, tears starts leaving her eyes. 'And you Jordan' I turn to her and grab her shirt walking us against the wall, my face inches from hers as I still have a firm grib on her shirt 'I don't even have words for you, we were never friends but kissing your ex who is in, sorry was, a relationship is really low' I give her a dissapointed look, I hear Leah say 'What do you mean was?' But I ignore her 'Next time you won't leave without a scratch' I push her against the wall when I let lose 'Were done Leah, we are fucking over, You broke me' I tell her before I walk off, I notice tears falling from her eyes but I couldn't careless at this point. I didn't care about anything anymore. 'Wait! Wait y/n! Please do not go' Leah shouts but I ignore her and step into my car closing the door and driving away. I hit my steering wheel a couple of times when I need to stop for a red light 'FUCK FUCK FUCK' I shout, how could I be so fucking stupid to open my heart?

I arrive home and run up the stairs into my room. I start throwing random clothes into my bag, I can't stay here anymore, I need to leave London. My phone is going crazy, the girls are texting and calling me every second. Leah probably told them what she did but I can't face any of them right now, even though I know they are only looking out for me and wanting to help me. As I am throwing different things in my bag I call Jonas to ask for a few personal days off, at first he declines my request because we have a game against United this weekend and a midweek game against London City Lionesses for the Continental Cup, but I keep insisting and eventually he accepts it. Thank god, I have no idea how I would survive this week otherwise. We decide to tell the media I got personal days of because of something personal and will give no further information about my situation except that I will be back in a week. I book the first flight available to Barcalona, which leaves in 2 hours. Ona Batlle moved there from Manchester United over the summer so I am going to visit her. I haven't had the change to call her so when I just arrive at the airport I decide to give her a call. Ring ring

Ona: Hola y/n, everything alright?
Me: Hey Ona, not really actually. I am at the airport and my flight to Barcalona leaves in half an hour
Ona: What happend?
Me: Could you pick me up from the airport when I arrive?
Ona: Ofcourse, I will be there. But why are you coming here? Aren't you like mid season?
Me: Yes I am, I will tell you everything when I arrive alright?
Ona: Okey caoi
Me: Thanks Ona, see you

At home I didn't even change so I probably still smell like alcohol, sigarets and sweat, although I sprayed on some perfume, deodorant and put on a fresh hoodie to cover the smell. I board the plane and luckily don't get reconised, before we take off Katie sends me a link to a news article with as message Call me if you need me, we are here for you. I open the article and see that it is about me:

Y/N Y/L/N SPOTTED AT THE AIRPORT WAITING ON FLIGHT TO BARCALONA

^ This is you, just imagne you still have the clothes from the party on and a bag in your hand

Sources say that Y/n Y/l/n, player of Arsenal and England, looked drained and smelled like alcohol and sigarets while waiting on a plane to depart. She also was wearing a hoodie with a cap, like she didn't want to be spotted. Y/l/n was seen boarding the plane with destication Barcalona, Spain. Will she go there to sign a contract? That would be really soon since she just signed for Arsenal this summer.
Read more...

I chuckle at the article, they are really fast these days with information. I wonder if anybody on this plane had taken that picture. I turn my phone off and put it in fly modus before looking out the window as we take off. In two hours I will be in Barcalona and nothing will matter for a week.