Meeting the parents

I am currently driving towards a school not far outside of London, Leah has an event there with England about how much girl football has grown over the last few years. After she is done we will drive to her home town Milton Keynes to visit her parents. In the back of my car I have some gifts for her parents and brother. For her mum I got a box of different chocolates and I brought the new FIFA 24 for her brother, Leah once mentioned he liked gaming very much so I thought it would be a suiting gift and for her dad I got the best bottle of whisky, who doesn't like a good whisky? I actually didn't knew what to wear, I wanted it to be tidy but also casual, first impression is important. I eventually asked Katie to help me pick out my outfit, I am glad with the outcome.

^ Your outfit

^ Your outfit

I arrive at the school and there are lots of press cars, it's not everyday the England captain and Arsenal vice-captain visit this school, or any other school. I park my car and wait outside leaning against the car, it's a good day actually the sun is shinning but its already sweater weather.

I was looking around and after some time noice began to come from the entrence of the school, thats when Leah walked out and our eyes met, I gave her a soft smile and a little wave. She was still surrounded by lots of kids, boys and girls. They did one last picture infront of the school building before the kids needed to go back inside but not after everyone gave Leah a high five, which took forever. Leah walked straight towards me, some of the cameras still pointed at her, that will cause some new tiktok edits. 'Hi' she signed while giving me a hug, which I return 'Hi, how was it?' I opened the door for her 'it was.. a lot' she says laughing. 'I got you something' I say when we sat in the car 'Close your eyes and hold out your hands' She does as I say and I grab a ham sandwich out of my bag and putting it in her hands 'Open' The smile that grows on Leah her face was worth the 10 minute wait in line 'This is amazing' She says kissing my cheek, I smile and start the car.

We just chatted on our way to Milton Keynes, Leah eaten the ham sandwich I bought her and told me about what she did today and some things about MK. After two hours we were almost there and I feel myself getting nervous, 'Are you nervous?' Leah asks placing her hand on my knee to stop my leg from bounching 'A little, I mean what if they don't like me?' I say stressed 'Y/n stop, they will like you. Just as much as I like you' Leah gives me a smile 'So they won't like me much' I say joking with a smile and give her a quick kiss on the cheek.

It's 4pm when we arrive, later then planned because the traffic was horrible. We both step out of my car but before we walk towards the front door I grab my bag from the backseat with fresh clothes and the gifts, Leah already has some fresh clothes here.
Knock knock
'Hi bubba, i'm so glad your here!' Leah her mum says while bringing Leah into a hug 'And you must be y/n?' She asks looking at me 'Yes, hi mrs Williamson lovely to meet you' I hold out my hand for her to shake 'Oh don't be silly' she says also bringing me in for a hug 'And please, call me Amanda' I smile and we enter the house. It's cozy, there are awards that Leah probably won over the years and pictures from Leah and her brother when they were younger. 'Hi i'm David, Leah her dad' I shake his hand 'Hi im Y/n, nice to meet you' I go sit next to Leah on the couch, 'Where is Jacob?' Leah asks her parents 'Still at work, he will be home before dinner. Talking about dinner, I should start cooking' Amanda says stressed which causes us all to laugh. I chat with David some more, apparently he and Jacob are Spurs fans and I tell him about Australia and my football carreer. I feel Leah started to move more and getting more touchy, she was getting bored and wanted attention. 'Leah, could you maybe show me your room?' I ask friendly 'Really?' Leah asks confused 'Please?' I put my hand on her inner thigh, I hope she gets the hint. 'Fine, come on then' Leah says standing up. We walk up the stairs and enter a small room, its full of Arsenal stuff, posters, shirts and match scarves. 'You really are a fan huh?' I ask amused 'Yeah..' Leah says shy 'But why did you want to go up here, there is really nothing special' she didn't get my hint I guess 'Because I have been dying to do this..' I pull Leah closer to me by her pants and connect our lips, my stomach immediately fills with that funny feeling. The kiss gets heated fast and Leah pushes me on the bed and sits on top of me, our lips meet directly again and tongues exploring each others mouth. I pull off Leah her shirt and she pulls off mine 'Did I tell you you looked beautiful today?' I ask 'No but you can tell me now' She replies connecting her lips on my neck 'You look absolutly stunning today Leah' I say chuckling 'Mmm, you too. I like you with this belt' She says while undoing it and her hand slips in my pants, I let out a small moan when I feel Leah her fingers touch the fabric of my underwear, our lips reconnect again when Leah puts her hand in my underwear and starts rubbing my clit, I slip out another moan but bite my lip so others can't escape. Leah enters one finger and start moving in and out, we are both heavily breathing trying to keep our moans in, before Leah can enter a second finger someone yells 'Dinner is ready!' Ugh fucking hell 'Shit' Leah says while taking her hand out of my pants 'You're hot when your frustrated' I smirk still very much horny, I quickly pull my shirt on and grab Leahs but instead of handing it to her I pretend to walk out off the room 'Y/N! Get back here' Leah whisper shouts, I laugh and turn around 'You need this?' I ask holding up her shirt 'Yes please' 'Come get it' I say with a wink, Leah rolls her eyes and stands up, when she gets close I put my arm in the air so Leah needs to stand on her toes. I start to tickle Leah and she falls back on the bed, now I go sit on top off her still tickling her 'STOP Y/N, I MEAN IT' She shouts laughing, I stop but instead of getting off Leah I start kissing her. 'Y/n, we can't. My parents.. downstairs' She says inbetween kisses 'Fine fine, i'm sorry' I give her back her shirt and we walk downstairs, 'Finally' her brother says grinning.