Team night

Tonight is team night at ours. Katie and I are in the store buying beversages and snacks for tonight. We already have lots of different snacks and are now looking for drinks 'Beers?' I ask holding a crate 'Sure' Katie says as she looks at the stronger section 'Should we get vodka?' Katie asks pointing at the colourless drink 'Nah mate, that is disgusting' I say as I pull a disgusted face 'But it's get you drunk' Katie reasons 'Trust me scotch and whisky do the same job and taste much better' I say as I grab two bottles 'Guess you do know' Katie says laughing I hit her arm and reply 'Such a joker'. It has actually been a while since I have had my last drink, I didn't have a reason for it because things with Leah are amazing and football is going great too. At the moment we are top of the league but Chelsea is close behind us. We pay and load everything in the trunk before driving home.

Katie and I have some fun games we could do tonight such as pictionary and we are hosting the Arsenal trivia. When we arrive back home its almost 7, so most people will arrive shortly. I quickly jump in the shower and chance into fresh clothes, I wasn't wearing anything special just some black cargo jeans with a light blue sweater.
Its getting cozy when most people start arriving, we decide to leave the door unlocked so everybody can enter and we don't have to keep opening the door. I am in the kitchen grabbing a beer when hands sneak around my waist 'Hi, ive missed you' She says kissing my neck 'Ugh is this the annoying Leah, I need attention, Williamson' I say sarcastic with a smirk while turning around 'Because you are so nice I am taking your beer' She says and taking a big sip, I laugh 'No just joking, I have missed you too' I kiss her lips 'Ew, Get a room' Kyra says when walking in. About that Leah and I wanted to keep it some sort of hidden that didn't really work. Caitlin and Lia caught us making out at my car and they took a picture and send it in the groupchat.

London is red ❤️🤍

^ Imagne this are you and Leah, and its your audi behind yous

Caitlin: Spotted Le and y/n/n almost having sex in the parking lot. Arsenal couples +1
Beth: Couldn't be less obvious
Vic: Cuties 😙
Kim: There are kids in this group
Me: Sorry guys 😮 (not really)

The night is in full swing, people are laughing, doing karoake and talking. Katie and I sneak out to change into our ridicilous but funny outfits, we both wore a glitter cober, mine was purple and Katie was yellow and I wore Tottenham shorts I leant from Jacob and Katie wore Chelsea shorts which we leant from Sam Kerr. We looked absolutly ridicolous but it was fine, the girls will have a good laugh.
We walked back inside the living room and everbody started clapping, cheering or whistling, we took place infront of the TV were our presentation was already on.
'Ladies and.. ladies, welcome to the official Arsenal trivia night!' Katie begins 'We are your hosts Y/n Y/l/n and Katie McCabe' I add 'Lets get started!' The girls splitted in 4 teams of 4.

Team 1 are Lia, Viv, Kyra and Steph
Team 2 are Frida, Hurtig, Stina and Kim
Team 3 are Vic, Manu, Jen and Lotte
Team 4 are Beth, Leah, Caitlin and Russo