Australia

We are already at the end of the first week and today we fly out to Australia. It will be my first time back since signing with Arsenal, I did want to go back sooner but things didn't go the way I expected them to and Barcalona had been my priority the past months.
Camp is going better everyday, the girls are starting to forget what happend between me and Leah, we are all past the awkward stage. Well not everyone, Jordan is still as annoying as at the beginning and Leah is being more distant then before and I have no idea what caused it.

At the moment we are driving with the bus from Sint George Park to London Heathrow airport. I am sitting in a fourseater with Ella Toone, Alessia Russo and Bethany England, the four of us have actually become a good group this camp. We are doing a game were you need to name three thing starting with a random letter within a few seconds. 'Y/n name three women players with the firstname letter M' Alessia says 'Millie, Mary and.. Manu' I say quickly 'El, name three countries starting with letter J' I say to Tooney who is sitting opposite of me 'Japan uhh..' Ella says thinking hard 'Germany!' We burst out laughing but Ella doesn't understand why 'What?' She asks confused 'Germany?' Beth questions 'That starts with a G El' Lessi explains inbetween laughs and now Ella burst out laughing to.

2 hours later we finally arrive at the airport in London, we enter the airport, go through check-in and security and eventually sit down in the lounge waiting until we can board the plane. I decide on going on a walk through the airport where all the shops are. I buy a new book, the bibliography from Ian Wright, he is an ex-Arsenal and England player. I also buy some skittles as snack for during the long flight. I unlock my phone to check which gate we were at when I notice the time 15:05, shit we are boarding in 10. I fasten my pace as I try to get back to everyone quickly, I luckily arrive just in time and notice last girls boarding. Since everyone has already boarded I don't expect there to be many choices left in free seats, I was right. I can sit next to Mary Earps, no she never says anything and is a bit grumpy during travel, Katie Zelem then? Absolutly not, she always talks my ear off, the last seat that is free is next to Leah, guess she is my best option for this 21 hour flight. 'Hey, is it okey if I sit here?' I ask to be sure, Leah looks up and nods before concetrating on her sudoku again 'Thanks' I say and put my bag down and take a seat, we are flying first class so we have lots of space.
When the plane is in the air I decide to look what I can watch on the little screens but there isn't something I feel like watching so I take my just brought book out of my bag and start reading it. We have been flying for 2,5 hours and I am already bored, I turn my face to Leah who is still focused on her sudoku. I scan the paper and notice a possible solution 'I think number 6 belongs here' I say as I point at the blank space, Leah checks if it is corrects and then fills it in 'Thanks, I was about to give up' 'Leah Williamson and giving up, thats new' I say with a cheeky smile, Leah playfully pushes my shoulder and rolls her eyes before finishing the sudoku in no time after my help and puts the book away. 'Is there something fun to watch on these?' She asks referring to the little screens 'No not really' I say 'But I brought my Ipad with me so we could watch something together? If you want to ofcourse' I suggest grabbing my Ipad and airpods from my bag, Leah shrugs her shoulders 'Sure' she says and takes one airpod from the case 'You can choose' I say as I hand her my Ipad, she takes it and starts scrolling through my streaming servers, I go into my bag again and take out the skittles. 'Want some?' I ask Leah with a cheeky grin 'Ofcourse silly, those are one of my faves' Leah almost shouts, I chuckle 'I know Leah, I always needed to buy these when I went to the store' I smile at the memory

Flashback:
'I am back' I shout as I close the frontdoor with my feet, in both hands carrying a bag with groceries. I see Leah coming down the stairs on a quick pace 'Someone missed me' I say as I open my arms for a hug but Leah only gives me a kiss on the cheek and hums while taking the bags 'And wht did I deserve this for?' I ask confused by what is happening. Leah still hasn't said a word as she is unpacking the groceries in the kitchen, I follow her into the kitchen and put my arms around her waist. 'Leah everything alright?' I ask a bit concerned 'No, no it is not' I frown my brows as Leah turns around and crosses her arms infront of her chest 'Umm whats wrong?' I ask, all things that could be wrong spin through my head. I cleared the bathroom this morning, did groceries, what is it? 'You' Leah says as she points her finger at me 'Forgot my skittles' I burst out laughing at her serious face and tone 'Nothing is funny about this y/n y/l/n, I am very angry' Leah pouts 'I will get them tomorrow alright' I say and pull her closer but Leah steps out of my grib 'No I want them today not tomorrow' I roll my eyes 'Well you have this perfect legs which you can use to go to the store' I give her a wink 'Ugh you are annoying' Leah says and leaves the kitchen, I follow her to the couch 'Leah dont be so childish' I say and drop myself not to her on the couch 'It was even on the grocerielist, how could you forget it?' Leah asks curious 'Because I didn't' Leah looks at me with a puzzled look, I put my hand in my hoodie and take out the skittles, Leah her eyes widen directly 'You are so so annoying' Leah says and takes the bag from me 'Shouldn't I get something in return?' I ask with a grin as Leah opens the bag 'What?' 'A kiss maybe?' Leah puts the bag on the coffee table and connects our lips, I directly deepen it and let my tongue slip into her mouth, Leah her hands go under my shirt as I let out a little moan. The skittles were forgetten about..