Celebrations

I am back at the hotel and I had just showered, I stand infront of the closet trying to decide what I should were. Leah is in the bathroom showering and getting ready for tonight.

^ This is your outfit for the night, the only difference is that your shoes are white AF1

I am laying in bed scrolling through tiktok, when Leah walks out, wow, she looks- breathtaking. 'Its rude to stare you know' She says when noticing me checking her out 'Oh, I know but I can't help it, you looking absolutly amazing' I reply with no shame, it is the truth. Is it wrong to think about tearing her clothes off and tell her all night how beautiful she is? Gosh y/l/n control yourself

 Is it wrong to think about tearing her clothes off and tell her all night how beautiful she is? Gosh y/l/n control yourself

^ Leah her outfit

'Ready to have fun tonight?' I ask 'Absolutly, lets get drunk!' Leah says full of energy 'Slow down skipper' I laugh at her enthusiasm. We walk down stairs, almost everyone is already in the lobby waiting, some of the girls wistle or clap when we walk down the stairs, I take Leah her hand and spin her around this causes more people to clap and cheer and Leah to blush.

Beth pulls me aside while walking to the club, its just a few minutes away from the hotel. 'So are you going to drink tonight' she asks concerend 'Beth I know you are concerend, its written all over your face but I have it under control' I reassure her, she doesn't seem to believe me but she let it go 'Just try to manage yourself and for your information your not allowed to take a girl to the hotel' she says walking off, I chuckle 'I wasnt planning on that but thanks for letting me know' I shout to her as she walks away.

The club is busy, the staff has reserved a VIP room for us so we can have some time with the team and if it is necessary away from fans but we can leave to go to the dancefloor of the club at any moment. We walk in the room and there is a bar with two bartenders, I order 4 tequila shots and down them as fast as I can, Gosh i have missed the feeling alcohol gives me. Lets get this party started!

We stay in our private room for a while, we did some karoake, beer pong and shots competition, the drinks were flowing. I won the beer pong because I did it a lot of it back in Australia. I have become tipsy and I feel like dancing with other people then just the team so I suggest to go to the main dancefloor and a few of the girls come with me. Its crowded on the dance floor, sweaty bodys and singing people every where. Me and Jess meet a group of girls, I start dancing with a blonde with blue eyes. Her eyes were pretty but not as beautiful as the eyes of the blonde I wanted to dance with. After a while Jess and I excuse ourselves and go to the bar to grab a drink. Jess looks behind me and
says in my ear 'Your girl is coming over again' 'my girl?' I ask confused but my question is answerd when the blonde girl from the dancefloor sits down on my lap. 'Hiiii, hotty' she says drunk while putting her arms around my neck, Jess snickers and points to the door of our private room, she is going back I nod at her.
'Hi you, having a good night?' I ask friendly 'Yes! But... you can make mine better' I know exactly where she trys to go and I don't mind 'You mean by doing this?' I ask before she can answer my lips connect with hers and our tongues meet, my hand slips on her thigh under her cocktail dress. We break when we both need to catch a break 'You're a amazing kisser' She says while removing her lipstick from my lips. She wasn't, a  bit too much tongue 'Thanks but I should go back to my friends now' I stand up and walk away.

When walking back I hear a girl say 'Dont touch me you asshole' and a men say 'Aw come on pretty girl, let me give you a good time' I hate this type of drunken dudes, big words small dicks. I walk over to where the sounds is coming from and I see the last person I expected, Leah Williamson. I walk over and put my arm around her waist, she flinched but when she notices its me, she relaxes and gives me a soft smile. 'Hi mate, how can I help you?' I ask the drunken dude 'You can't help me but this pretty lady does' He goes to touch Leah her faces but I hit his hand away 'Fuck off man, she clearly doesn't want your small dick' Leah giggles at my statement 'And who says she wants you? You don't even have a dick' the man fires back, clearly hurt by my statement about his little man. 'I can show you she wants me' I turn to Leah and quickly whisper in her ear 'Is it okey if I kiss you?' She nodds maybe a little to willingly. I cup her cheeks and bring her face to mine, I close my eyes when our lips meet, an electric shock travels trough my body. The kiss gets heated immediately and our tongues are fighting for dominance. One of my hands is on her cheek and the other is on her hip pulling her even closer, Leah her hands are around my neck playing with my hair. We break and look into each others eyes both our lips red and swollen from the kiss. This kiss was amazing, wow, all I can do is look in her eyes. This girl is doing things to me. The drunken dude has left, probably finally understanding that Leah doesn't want him.
'You okey?' I ask concerend Leah her eyes fill with water, I pull her into a hug 'Come we are going back to the hotel, I will text the girls we have gone back' Leah puts her hand on my arm 'No y/n, stay I don't want to ruin your night' I turn to Leah and say sternly 'Its okey Leah and you aren't ruining my night'. This moment sobered both of us up.

England squad 🏴󐁧󐁢󐁥󐁮󐁧󐁿🦁🏆
Me: Hi girls! Leah and I have gone back to the hotel were tired. See you all tomorrow and enjoy the rest of the night.

Leah and I walk back to the hotel, my arm still around her waist not wanting to let go. We enter our room, I let Leah go into the bathroom first, she is in there for quite some time when she comes out its clear she had cried but her facial expression shows she doesn't want to talk. I brush my teeth, do my skin routine and dress in my pj's (which are a sport bh with old nike shorts).
Leah is laying in bed facing away from me when I enter the room again, I go lay down in my own bed but I hear Leah sobbing. I can't lay here and let her hurt alone. I get up and go lay next to her, with my arms I pull her closer. She looks at me confused, I just say 'Go to sleep Le, your safe' she closes her eyes and goes to sleep, when I am sure she is asleep I kiss the top of her head and whisper 'What are you doing to me?' Not long after I fall asleep too.

A/N: What is Leah doing to y/n? Read to find out more and their coffee 'date' tomorrow 🙂