Talking

I just landed at Heathrow airport in London. I only had to go through security since I only have handlugage with me. I just walked out of the airport and there she stands, the girl who always has a tane even if it is mid winter Katie McCabe. I roll my eyes and walk with reluctance towards her, can't she ever listen to me for fucks sake. 'Katie what are you doing here?' I asked irritated 'What do you think? Going swimming?' She says jokingly with a big smile, I missed her humour but in this moment I can't appreciate it. 'Nah joking, I am picking you up so you don't have to take a cab' She says in her think irish accent. 'Well then you can go back again, alone' I say as I look around me for the cabs 'Gosh why are you being so ungrateful?' She asks hurt 'Because.. I have spoken to Leah' I say soft 'But thats good right?' Katie asks confused 'I don't know, she asked me to come over now' I say as I scratch the back of my neck 'And you said yes right?' 'I did but should I?' I ask her doubting 'Yes, come I will bring you' Katie says stepping into her car 'You don't have to Katie' 'Y/n I insist' Katie says stern 'Fine' I sigh and step in.

After a 20 minute drive we arrive at Leahs, I am not nervous but I also am. Before I close the car door Katie says 'Give her a change to explain herself' I just nod in response and walk towards the front door. I take a big breath before knocking on the front door, here it goes.
'Hi' Leah says after opening the front door 'Hey' I say as I scratch the back of my neck 'Come in, you want anything to drink or something?' Leah asks as I walk in and she closes the door again 'No im good, thanks' I say as I walk towards her couch and sit on one end as Leah sits down on the other and silence fills the room. 'How was Barcalona?' She asks again breaking the silence 'It was good, I enjoyed it' I reply simple 'What did you do?' She asks curious, I chuckle and shake my head lightly 'You- I don't think you want to know' 'No no I do' Leah says curious 'Well I drank a lot, smoked, fucked around, I laughed but also cried, I took a tattoo and I thought about you, a lot' I look at the pictures Leah has hanging on her wall and notice a few still with the two of us. 'You thought about me?' Leah asks suprised 'Well you were kind of the reason I went to Barcalona' I chuckle 'What did you think about then?' Leah asks looking straight at me. Your soft lips when I kissed another girl, your body when I was inside someone else, your laugh when I was laughing, our cuddles when I was laying in bed alone. Fuck I thought about everything that reminds me of you but I can't tell Leah that. 'Leah I am not here to talk about my trip to Barcalona' I tell her dodging her question as I look at her, in her eyes. Those beautiful blue eyes, that are still beautiful and I have absolutly missed this week. 'Yes- yes your right' She says softly, the silence returns while we still look into eachothers eyes. 'I need you to let me talk without interrupting' Leah says 'Okey' I nod, Leah takes a deep breath before she starts.

Leahs pov flashback from that night:
I walked into the toilets and did my necessary. When I walked out Jordan walked in and I gave her a friendly small smile which she returned. I was washing my hands when Jordan stood beside me 'Its a nice party right?' She says breaking our awkward silence 'Yes it is, Caitlin did a good job' I reply drying my hands 'I- Leah I miss you' she says out of the blue 'Jordan.. we are over' I tell her stern 'But it was a mistake, I never wanted us to break up' She tries to grab my hand but I pull it away 'Jordan I am in a relationship with y/n' I look away, it feels great saying it out loud that y/n is my girlfriend. 'Fuck, please give me another chance' Jordan steps closer I can smell the alcohol 'No Jordan we can't, im happy' I reply 'But we were happy too, I love you Leah' I see a tear rolling over her cheek 'I loved you too Jords but thats in the past now' I wipe her tear away, it hurts seeing her in pain after everything I still care about her 'Do you love y/n?' She asks catching me off guard 'I- I do yes' I say confidend, wait what I do? 'Fuck Le, why can't we be together anymore?' She asks 'Because Jordan we didn't work and I am in love with y/n/n' I say really wanting to get out of this situation 'So you still love me?' She asks hopefull 'Sorry, I can't do this I need to go outside' I walk out off the toilets, I see Beth and give her a soft smile as Jordan is following me. 'Leah!' She shouts when we are outside, I stop and turn around 'What do you want Jordan?' I asked irritated, doesn't she get the hint? 'You, you are it for me Leah' She takes my hand and takes me to the side of the building 'Jordan.. I am not' I say while we hold eye contact until she kisses me, I push her away 'No Jordan, you can't do that!' I shout 'Come on Le, I know you want it' She kisses me again and I freeze, push her push her but before I can push her back again, she is pushed off by someone else, Y/n. Fuck fuck fuck shit. I feel the tears roll over my face when she says 'Were done, don't contact me okey? You broke me' I broke her? I know how much she did for me. Fuck Leah you ruined it. Before I walk inside I say to Jordan 'You fucked up, we are done not even friends anymore' I walk inside quickly and into Beth her arms 'Le what happend? Why are you crying?' She asked concerend 'I- y/n saw me and Jordan kissing but she kissed me and I wanted to push her away and I love y/n Beth I fucked up' I spit out, I love her.

A/N: Y/n doesn't know Leah loves her

Back to y/n pov
'This is a lot Leah' I sign rubbing my hands over my face trying to process everything 'I know.. im sorry' She says as she slowly moves closer 'So you didn't want to kiss Jordan?' I ask confused as I try to make it all make sense 'Gosh no, absolutly not' She says quick which makes me smile a little, now our legs are touching. 'I.. I am sorry that I didn't let you explain Leah, I was just so fucking angry' I remove my hands from my face and look at her 'Hey no, it's not your fault' She replies as she grabs my hand and strokes it with her tumb, we stare into eachothers eyes. Fuck I want to kiss her, I have been wanting to do it all week. What do I have to lose?
I put my other hand on Leah her cheek and pull her face towards mine, connecting our lips. She kisses me back instantly. Leah moves herself on my lap as we continue making out with her arms around my neck. We break the kiss when we both need to catch our breath, our foreheads leaning against eachother 'Le..' I breath out 'I missed you' Leah says smilling 'I missed you too' I admit kissing her again.

'You got a new tattoo?' Leah asks when laying in my arms on the couch just enjoying eachothers company again 'I did' I say excited 'Show me' Leah says curious 'Then you need to let my arm lose' I chuckle lightly as Leah jokingly signs and I can pull my arm out of the sleeve 'No worry princess, you will get it back within a few minutes' I say which makes Leah laugh, I missed hearing that laugh. 'Wow thats pretty' Leah says admiring it 'Yeah?' I asked insecure 'Yes! Did you design it yourself?' Leah asks curious 'I did when I was in Barcalona but I wanted a new one for a while' I say proud and put my hoodie back, Leah instantly wraps my arm around her and cuddles back into my front.
After a while Leah asks 'Who is it about?' 'The tattoo?' I ask 'Yes, I- its says I still dream of you, so who is you?' Leah stutters nervous, I chuckle I am going to play with her a bit. 'It's about this girl, I met not long ago and I keep thinking about her' I explain but not fully 'Oh..' Leah says a bit dissapointed 'Do I know her?' She asks curious but with a tone of sadness 'You do actually, very well even' I reply grinning, Leah turn to face me 'You found someone new in Barcalona didn't you?' She asks as her eyes become wattery 'What? No Leah I didn't' I say quick and Leah lets out a sign of relief 'Oh.. but who is it then?' I start to laugh about the fact she still doesn't get it 'It's you Leah Williamson' I say as I look her in the eye 'Me?' She asks confused 'Yes you silly' I chuckle at her facial expression 'You took a tattoo about me? Like a tattoo tattoo that stays on your body for the rest of your life tattoo' She asks in disbelieve 'Guess I did' I say proudly 'But why?' Leah asks confused 'Tattoos are special for me, I know I have some silly ones but most of them are meaningfull and you are meaningfull to me Leah, because even though you broke me I couldn't stop think about you' I explain to her, Leah moves her head more into the crook of my neck trying to hide her blush 'Your not going shy on me now are you Williamson?' I laugh 'Maybe..' Leah says as she kisses my neck softly.
'Do you want to stay the night?' Leah asks 'I would love to Le, lets go upstairs its late' I say and get up from the couch but Leah doesn't 'Leah come on..' I say to her 'No, you need to carry me my legs don't work anymore' She says childish, I scoff 'Fine, come on lets get this princess to her bed' I pick her up in bridal style 'I like it when you call me princess' Leah says as I walk us towards the bedroom 'You deserve to be treated as one' I say as I lay her down on the bed 'Even after what happend with Jordan?' She asks nervous 'Even then, I care about you Leah'. I pull my hoodie, shirt and pants off and look into Leah her closet for a shirt I can wear 'Do you have something for me Le?' I ask 'No' I look at her confused 'You don't have to wear anything' She adds bitting her bottom lip, I shake my head and grab some shorts before I join Leah in bed. She connects our lips immediately and its starts getting heated but I break us before it goes to far 'Can we just cuddle tonight please?' I ask 'Ofcourse y/n/n' Leah says and puts her head on my chest as she draws figures on my stomach with her finger.

'So.. what are we now?' Leah asks, I am staring at the ceiling What are we? I don't want to lose her again, that I know. I look at Leah who is laying on my chest 'give me your hand' I say to her, I take the promise ring off her finger, she looks confused by my actions 'Leah Williamson, this may be not so romantic as last time but I still want you to be my girlfriend, I told you last time it won't always be butterflies and rainbows but I want to face it all with you. So will you be my girlfriend again?' I asked 'Y/n Y/l/n I would love to be your girlfriend again' I put the ring back on her finger and kiss her 'sweet dreams Le' 'good night y/n/n'

A/N: two chapters today to make up for a week not posting :)