Date in Australia

We have just finished our recovery session from the game yesterday. After today everything will be focused on that one big goal; winning the 2023 World Cup. But for now I am waiting on my sister as I will borrow her car for mine and Leah our date today, I am really excited but also nervous because I hope she likes what I have in mind. Not much later my sister parks in the car park of the hotel 'Thanks for letting me borrow your car' I thank my sister as she steps out of her car 'You better make this date worth it' She says stern as she hands me the keys 'I will try' I say with a small smile still feeling insecure about what Leah will think. 'What is your plan?' She asks curious as she leans against her car 'I want to take her back home, go see a movie and then eat pizza on the beach, like we used to do' I explain proud of my idea 'You really thought about this didn't you?' Y/s/n says a bit suprised 'I do take this serious but you need to leave now' I say hushing her away 'Alright alright, have fun and let me know how it went' She says while giving me a hug 'I promise and thanks again' 'No problem and you look stunning by the way' She says as she pats my shoulder before walking away. I look down at my clothes before smiling, I never took so long in deciding an outfit so I am glad it has been approved. I call Leah and let her know she can come outside, she lets me know she needs a few more minutes but will come down soon.

I am leaning against the car while playing with the keys when I notice Leah walk through the doors. She- wow beautiful. I can't help but looking her up and down with my mouth a bit open 'Your drowling' Leah says as she stops infront of me, a smile appears on my face 'You look stunning' I open the door for her before walking to the other side and stepping in myself. 'I got to ask, what are we going to do?' Leah asks once I start the engine and drive away 'Well you have showed me Milton Keynes so I thought I will show you my hometown New Castle' I explain slightly nervous about how she will react 'I like that' Leah says smiling 'If you want you can connect to the aux, it is just under a 2 hour drive' I say as I hand her my phone, she takes it as I keep my attention on the road. 'Still the same' She says chuckling 'Huh?' I reply confused 'You still have the same boring default background and the didn't change your password' Leah explains 'Whats wrong with it?' I ask suprised 'Nothing..' 'But?' 'It is just very boring' I roll my eyes 'Well if it bother you so much you can change my background' I say and notice a wide smile forming on her face 'I won't turn down that offer, am I allowed to go through your camera roll?' She asks 'I got nothing to hide' I shrug my shoulders 'Well maybe some nudes from other girls' I add jokingly, Leah looks at me with mouth open and big eyes 'What?!' She almost shouts 'No no, it was a joke' I assure her quickly as I put my hand on her thigh, she sends me a glare before focussing on my screen. Leah puts on my playlist while we drive along the Australian coast, I love riding here, the sun shines on our faces while we have a beautiful view of the sea. 'I give up' Leah sighs eventually 'You just don't have any cute pictures' She says leaning back into her chair while looking at me 'I just don't take many pictures' I say in defence chuckling at her reaction. We stay in comfortable silent while we listen to the music and enjoy the view suddenly a I see a flash out of the corner of my eye 'Hey, I saw that' I say and Leah turns red as she looks the other way 'Oops' She giggles 'It alright Le, I know I look good today' I say with a grin 'Yeah you do' 'Well you do to' 'You already said that' 'And I will say it again' Leah rolls her eyes but she knows I mean it, I could never tell her enough how pretty she is. 'We are actually matching today' Leah suddenly says, I look at her clothes and then at mine and let out a chuckle 'Yeah, we actually are' Leah chuckles to 'You don't mind it do you?' I ask to be sure 'No, I find it kinda cute' Leah replies which makes me blush and a big smile grows on my face while I turn my attention back on the road.

 'We are actually matching today' Leah suddenly says, I look at her clothes and then at mine and let out a chuckle 'Yeah, we actually are' Leah chuckles to 'You don't mind it do you?' I ask to be sure 'No, I find it kinda cute' Leah replies which ...