Pranks

There have been a few moments these past three days between me and Leah. We are starting to have more of a flirty banter.

Flashback 1: The night after the pool
I am laying in my bed but I can't sleep, I think I have been staring at the ceiling for 2 hours. I hear Leah moving in her bed so I turn to look at her, its dark but I can see that her eyes are open. 'Can't sleep either?' I ask quietly 'No, I am cold because someone threw me in a pool' She replies, it stays silent for a moment until I get up and walk over the her bed 'I will warm you up' I say confident although that wasn't at all how I was feeling. 'You do this often?' She asks while moving so I have space to lay down 'Huh, what do you mean?' I ask confused. Sharing a bed with a women a lot, but whatever this is, no never. 'Throwing a girl in the swimming pool so you have a reason to cuddle her later' She explains 'Haha, no this is the first time. But it seems to work so maybe I will try again' I say giving her a wink. She scoffs and turns around but while doing that she grabs my arm and puts it around her waist, guess I am the big spoon tonight.

Flashback 2: Training
We have just finished training for today. Everyone is having a drink and chatting about how training went, I chat with Alex, Mary and Chloe when I suddenly feel water in my neck, very cold water dripping in my shirt. I turn around and see Leah running for her life, I don't hesitate and run after her. Leah is fast but I am faster, we are almost at the other side of the pitch when I catch her and we fell on the ground. I land on top of Leah, I watch straight into her eyes both breathing heavily. My eyes go from her eyes to her lips and I lean forward but instead of kissing her I say 'I will get my revenge so watch your back darling' I stand up and pull her up.

Flashback 3: Salty tea
Breakfast will start in a couple minutes so Millie and I want to do pranks. We have already switched the salt and sugar so some people will have a salty tea this morning and we have put some fart cushion on chairs. Millie and I sit in the corner of the dinning room and slowly everyone starts coming in. Keira puts some 'sugar' in her tea and pulls a nasty face, she lets Lucy taste and she pulls the same face. Millie and I can't hold it anymore and burst out laughing. 'Gosh, you two are childeren' Keira says, I high give Millie. The same trick works by a few others, Millie and I are having the time of our living during breakfast. Leah takes an seat on one of the chairs with the fart cushion and goes bright red immediately, I choke on my pancake and Millie laughs at my actions. We both need a minute to catch our breath again. I look at Leah, she looks furious but with a soft smile, I show here both my index fingers meaning the score is 1-1, she gives me the finger in return.

Flashback 4: I will get my revenge
I went to my room after breakfast, I got Leah back from her water prank but we are tied now and I want to win. My idea is to fill and bucket with water and keep it up the ceiling with an broomstick, then I act like I have catched a spider and ask Leah to take it over so I can look for something to put the spider in and take it outside. I hear G, Keira and Leah walk in the hallway, they always talk way to loud, so I quickly get everything ready just before the door opens and Leah enters 'Y/n, what are you doing?' She asks confused 'Hi Leah, I catched a spider' I say proudly 'Could you maybe hold this so I can look for a box to put it in and bring it outside?' I see Leah doubting 'Fine, but can't we just kill it?' She suggest while taking the broomstick from me yes, mission completed 'No Leah, that is mean' I say while putting my hand on my chest like her words hurt me, she scoffs and I begin to laugh, she looks at my confused 'What is funny?' 'There is no spider Leah' now she looks even more confused 'The bucket is filled with water, good luck' I say giving her a wink and walking out of the bathroom 'NO y/n, get back here right now' I ignore her and put my sliders on 'That is a captains order' She says because I don't respond 'I will be in G her room, see ya' I open our door and sprint to G her room. 'G! Georgia open!' I knock hard on the door 'Y/n slow down, whats wrong?' 'I may or may not have pranked Leah again' 'No way! Nice to have known you mate' I laugh and enter G her room, she shares it with Hempo but she isn't here right now. Not much later there is a knock on the door, G gets up to open it and I roll of the bed on the floor. Before I know it I hear her voice 'G, i know she is in her let me in' Leah says serious 'Fine but you better try and keep my room dry because your socking wet' 2 - 1 for me, I win! 'Y/n, you are so death' I appear from beside the bed and jump on Leah her back 'What is the score Leah?' I ask happy, I don't mind that my clothes are getting wet I want to hear her say it '2-1' she whispers 'Sorry I couldn't hear you, G did you hear it?' 'No, I heard nothing' Georgia says, she is definitly on my side. 'It 2-1 for you y/n' Leah says defeated. I jump from her back and high five G 'damn right, it is'

A/N: thought I would just put in a funny chapter. Hope you like it and had a laugh :)