I promised

We are now 4 days in Australia and I absolutly love it to be back here, the weather, the people, just everything. It is good to be home again after everything that happend in England.
Jordan and I still don't talk and if we do it is only on the pitch and when it absolutly necessary. And with Leah, what can I say? Nothing has changed since the flight, still haven't talked but I do hope that chances soon. It is real torture to see her everyday but not being able to talk with her, hug or touch her. We do share occasional glances during training, in the gym, dinner or in the relaxationroom but nothing has progressed beyond that.

I feel my muscles hurt as I lay in bed wide awake staring at the ceiling, I can't sleep as hard as I try and want to I can't. Jordan is asleep because I hear her breathing heavy but slow at the same time. I have no idea why I can't manage to sleep because training and gym were exhausting today to say the least and I am really tired, my muscles too.
Suddenly my phone starts ringing and I scare before quickly grabbing it from my nightstand, my eyes half closed because of the bright phone screen. I read the caller ID. Leah? Why is she calling me at 1:30 in the morning. I do answer the phone despite my confussion.

Me: Leah?
Leah: y/n.. can you come to my room?
I hear her groan in pain
Me: Leah, whats wrong?
Leah: I- I don't know.. My stomach hurts immense
Me: It's okey, I am on my way
Leah: Thank you

I hang up and quick but quietly get out off bed and put on my sliders and a hoodie. I open the door a little and peak my head through it to check if the corridor is empty, luckily it is. Since we aren't allowed out of our rooms at this time I take the stairway to Leah her floor instead of the elevator. I sprint down the stairs towards the fifth floor, my body suddenly not tired anymore. I get to Leah her room and gently knock on the door and the door opens directly, I slip in and close the door behind me. 'Hey' I say softly rubbing the back of my neck 'Hi' Leah groans in pain 'Lets get you back in bed' I put my arm around her waist and guide her towards the bed, Leah lays down and makes herself comfortable while I sit down on Keira her bed. 'You got a hot jug with you?' I ask looking around the room. Leah still makes her room a mess. Leah nods and points at her suitcase, I grab it and go into the bathroom to fill it up, I also fill a glass of water and take some painkillers from her toiletbag. 'Here you go' I hand Leah the hot jug and painkillers 'Thanks' She says before taking a sip from the water and swallowing the painkillers as I sit down on Keira her bed again. Leah is laying with her eyes closed but I can see that she is still in pain, I just sit here admiring her beauty from up close which I couldn't do in ages. I want to take her pain right now, I hate seeing her like this. We sit some more minutes in silence until I break it 'I- I should probably go back to my room' Leah doesn't respond so I take the hint and stand up to walk away 'Stay' Leah whispers suddenly, I swallow 'Leah.. I don't think that is the best idea' I tell her 'Please?' She begs while giving me that look, the look that always makes me melt for her. The effect this girl has on me is insane. 'Is Keira okey with me sleeping in her bed?' 'Probably but stay in mine' Leah says as she moves so she creates a bit more space for me to lay down. I consider my options, Leah notices me doubting 'I need you y/n' Leah says and groans a little from the pain. And I want her. I pull the duvet up and slip in beside Leah, her head immediately finds my chest and my arm wraps around her waist. All my nerves dissapear instantly. I pull Leah closer so our legs are intertwinned and the hot jug is between our bodys, I close my eyes enjoying the moment. 'Where is Keira?' I ask breaking the comfortable silence we were in 'Lucy' Leah answers and the silence returns.
'Why did you come here?' Leah asks, now it is her breaking the silence. 'You called' I reply 'But you could decide not to' Leah argues 'Because I promised your mother I would take care of you and I already broke that promise once and I am not planning on doing it twice' I explain 'Then why did you do it the first time?' Leah asks pain laced in her voice, I knew this question would come but it did take me by suprise 'I don't know Leah but I do know I regret it, very much' I say as I stroke her lower back, maybe going a little to low sometimes. 'Did you.. you know with anyone while being in Barcalona?' Leah asks nervous. I hate that this moment has to come. 'I did..' I whisper soft, I feel Leah move away a little but she stays calm but tension grows between us. 'It was Alexia Putellas right?' Leah asks, I can't manage to produce any words so I just nod in response 'Are you guys a thing?' She asks as she plays with the cord of my hoodie 'No no it was just.. sex' I tell her quickly 'Do you have feelings for her?' Leah asks continueing with the questions 'I care about Alexia but I don't have feelings for her, I couldn't' I explain. Leah looks up with a frown 'Why?' She asks suprised, I turn my gaze from her eyes to the wall behind her keeping myself to say what I want say. Because of you Leah, because I still love you, I am still in love with you and I will never stop doing that. But instead I say 'You should rest Leah, we need you on the pitch' I see dissapointment in her eyes but she chooses to let it lose, I did want to tell her but she can't hear this, not yet. 'You to, sweet dreams' Leah says as she lays her head down on my chest again 'About me ofcourse' I joke which makes her giggle, sending vibrations through my body. Leah her hand rests on my stomach, I get a flashback from the first night we layed in bed like this together. A lot has happend since then, most if it my fault.

I wake up by the light of the sun peaking through the curtains, I look at Leah who is still peacefully asleep. Maybe this night wasn't such a good idea, I want more. Leah begins to stur and groan 'Leah hey, you okey?' I ask concerend 'Mhmm stomach.. hurts' Leah groans, the painkillers must have worn off. 'I know, lets take a hot shower' I suggest and Leah nods. We slowly make our way to the bathroom with my arm around her waist again. Leah starts taking her shirt off and I turn around to give her privacy which makes Leah giggle 'Nothing you haven't seen before' She says, I chuckle and reply 'Trust me I would love to see it again but I am giving you privacy for now' 'Such a gentlewoman' Leah says sarcastic 'I could turn around you know' I tease 'Thanks but I will have my shower now' Leah says hinting me to leave the bathroom 'Ofcourse princess' I say leaving the bathroom, but before I do I can't resist to look over my shoulder. Still as stunning as always. 'So much for giving me privacy huh?' Leah says catching me looking 'Nothing I haven't seen before right?' I say from the room repeating my her own words with a big grin.
Not much later Leah finishes her shower and walks into the room with only a towel wrapped aroud her body, hair down and still wet from the shower. I gulp knowing she isn't wearing anything under that piece of fabric, I try hard to keep all the naughty thoughts out of my mind. Leah walks towards the closet and drops the towel. Leah what are you doing? This can only go very wrong. Leah searches for her underwear while I look everywhere but at her, suddenly the sheets are really intresting. 'Is it hot outside?' Leah asks looking over her shoulder while putting her bh on 'Yes..' I say but its barely above whisper so I clear my throat 'Yes' I say again 'It is also hot inside don't you think?' Leah asks now looking in the closet for clothes to wear 'I think I should leave' I say still focused on the sheets 'Why?' Leah asks suprised looking over her shoulder again with a cheeky smily. She knows she still has effect on me and not so little to. 'Because I am thinking and imagining this I shouldn't' I respond, feeling myself get wet thinking about what I shouldn't think about 'Oh- maybe that is for the better then' Leah says a bit dissapointed as she pulls on her shorts 'Thanks for staying her tonight' She adds 'Ofcourse Leah, I will always take care of you' I say as I get out off bed and give her a kiss on the side of her head while doing so I let my hand run over her bare lower back, goosebumps appear because of my touch. I make my way to the door when a hand takes mine and pulls me back, I stare into Leah her blue eyes as she stares into mine while our bodies are pressed together. Thousand of things are running through my mind at a high speed, I want to say a lot but nothing seems to get out, all I know is that I know this shouldn't happen but I really want it to. My hands hold her waist as I feel my lips moving closer to hers, our eyes keep being interlocked until the door opens and we jump apart. Keira is standing still in the doorpost. Shit. 'Y/n you are here' Keira says suprised as her gaze shifts from me to Leah and back to me 'Yeah I am but I was just leaving' I say to Keira before turning to Leah 'Hope you feel better soon' I tell her trying to find her eyes but the are focused on Keira, Leah just mumbles a 'thank you'. 'Will see you at breakfast?' Keira questions as I pass her 'Ofcourse, this body needs fuel' I respond before Keira closes the door and I walk to my room. Fuck that was dangerously close.