More then friends

Yesterday we won the quarter final against Colombia with 2-1. In three days we will play Australia in the semi final, they won in an historical 20 penalty shoot-out from France. We are coming closer to the final every day with one last hurdle to win. I have scored 4 goals and have assisted 4 so far which I am really proud of, I hope to take the golden boot back home and ofcourse the world cup itself.
It was good to see my mom, sister, friends and family again after almost a year. It feels great to play while they are in the stands instead of behind a screen, it gives me extra motivation and confidence while playing. A funny thing was seeing my sister in a England shirt, she is a real Australia and Mathildas fan so I wonder who she will be supporting during the semi final. 

We have just finished our light training session for the day and I am walking back to my room with Niamh and Hempo, they are in the room next to mine and Jordan. Jordan and I still haven't spoken, not that I mind it. We don't hate eachother anymore but we also don't like eachother, I think we are civil, we talk if necessary but avoid when possible. 'Are you going to the relaxationroom?' Lauren asks when we stop infront of my hotelroom door 'Only if you are' I wink at her, Hempo and I have a bit of flirty banter going on this camp 'I am' She smiles and winks back 'I am to if any of you was wondering' Niamh says which makes the three of us laugh. 'Would be boring without you' Hempo says once we stopped laughing 'Yeah I know, I would find it boring without me to' I say with a grin and Niamh rolls her eyes 'Alright we are going, your ego is growing to big' Niamh says as she puts her arm over Hempo her shoulder 'See you' 'Bye'. I take a cold shower since it is hot outside especially when we are training and put on comfortable lose shirt with shorts before walking downstairs to the dinningroom. I decide on some salad with potatoes and meat before sitting down on a table with Beth, Georgia, Lucy, Keira, Bethany, Jordan and Leah. I sit down next to Bethany England and give her a fistbump while doing so, Leah sits opposite of me. 'Are you guys going tonight?' I ask everyone at the table referring to the activities in the relaxationroom after dinner 'Probably' Bethany answers 'Yeah' Georgia says 'Ofcourse' Beth says excited, she is never not excited. 'We are going' Jordan says as she puts her arm on Leah her chair, jealous much. Leah has been on my mind almost every second since she kissed me on my cheek, I can still feel her soft lips now. I have no clue what is going on between her and Jordan, she said she needs time so that is what I am giving her but I didn't knew that meant seeing her with Jordan. I don't even know if she really likes Jordan because it is clear she is a more distant to Jordan then Jordan is to her but I hope time will tell. But right now Jordan has nothing to be jealous about, Leah and I are just friends. Although I wouldn't mind if it would be something more but atleast she is in my life again and I am in hers so it is a good step forward.
During the rest of dinner an awkward tension hangs between me, Jordan and Leah, I try to ignore it while I am eating my food and having conversations with the other girls but I can't help share occasional glaces with Leah.
After we all finish dinner we make our way to the relaxationroom together, everyone gathers in a sort of cirle and seats either on the couches, a chair or the beanbags. I find a free space inbetween Niamh and Hempo so I sit down between them. 'Hi' Niamh says as I sit down next to her 'Hey' I reply with a smile 'Do you know what the plans are for tonight?' Niamh asks 'I dont know but I wouldn't be suprised if Millie and Rachel have thought about something' I reply 'They probably did' Niamh says smiling. Her smile is lovely but Leah her smile stays my favorite. I was right, Millie and Rachel have decided what we will be doing tonight. Who is most likely.. Spicy edition, typical Millie and Rachel, they are always the ones bringing the tension or awkwardness so they or others can have a laugh. The game starts of with some easy questions.

Rachel reads the first card aloud 'CK who is most likely to admit their darkest secret when drunk?' Chloe doesn't have to think long about that answer 'Esme and Ella 110%'. We all start laughing because they are definitly the ones to do so.