On loan

I have just landed in Barcalona, I exit the airport and the sun is shinning which makes the temperature more bareable, not that it is any warmer in England. I notice Ona standing outside her car at the kiss and drive parking space so I walk over to her 'Hola' she says giving me a hug 'Hey' I reply, I put my bags in her car before stepping in and she drives me to the FC Barcalona training centre because I have a meeting with Jonatan.

I knock on Jonatan his door and it opens quickly 'Hola y/n, take a seat' he says as he shakes my hand 'Hi Jonatan' I walk into his office but he isn't alone some other woman is sitting on the chair infront of his desk, she looks over her shoulder and stands up 'Welcome to Barcalona' Alexia Putellas says while giving me a kiss on each cheek 'Thank you, nice to be here' I reply sitting down. 'We will just be going through some basic information and then you will meet your teammates' Jonatan explains, I nod as he continues.
My number will be 17, I wanted to be 8 because that is my number at Arsenal but that was already taken so I took 17 because I wear that number for England. I will be staying at Ona's for the next couple of months and if training goes well I will be making my debut next week against Sevilla. 'You ready to meet your new teammates?' He asks standing up 'Sure' I say smiling, we leave his office and walk towards the cafetaria, doing so I get a little tour from him and Alexia. Alexia may look like a mean and selfish person from the outside but she is completly the opposite, nice and a big heart. The girls are having lunch when we walk in, directly all faces turn in our direction 'Bon dia, this is y/n y/l/n she will be on loan with us for the rest of the season' Jonatan tells the girls, most off them come and greet me expect for Lucy and Keira, I can't blame them for being angry at me, Keira is Leah her best friend and Lucy is Keira her girlfriend and also friend of Leah. I talk some more with my new teammates until they need to continue training 'Should I finish giving you the tour?' Alexia asks after everyone has left 'Don't you need to train?' I ask confused 'I got a rest day' She explains because she torn her ACL last year. Alexia gives me the tour and we finish it in the dressingroom 'So Barcalona and Nike have given you some things' She says pointing at the 2 bags and 3 shoeboxes laying infront of my number 17 locker 'That's a lot' I say raising my eyebrows, Alexia smiles 'You will get used to it' that makes me laugh. We go back to the cafetaria and chat the hours away, getting to know eachother 'Why did you leave Arsenal?' She asks curious 'I- it's a long story' I say not really wanting to explain everything 'We got time right?' I chuckle 'I had a relationship with a teammate and I cheated on her, it hurt her a lot and she needs time so this was the only way I could give her space and time' I try to hold it as short as possible 'That I didn't expect' Alexia says suprised 'Thats is how I am' I say sad. It stays silent for a while 'Your a nice person to talk to' Alexia randomly says, I chuckle 'Thanks you too' We both smile at eachother 'Do you want to go have a drink sometime?' She asks nervous 'Sounds good' I reply. Its just a drink right?

Not much later Ona walks in 'Ready to go?' She asks 'Yes' I reply and give Alexia a hug, we exchange numbers before I leave and I follow Ona to her car 'La reina?' She asks suprised when we drive to her place 'Its nothing, just friends' I tell her stern and turn my attention back to the instagram post I was creating