Week Three, Wednesday

    Ayano wakes up to a bunch of texts from Kokona.

    Okay, so maybe it’s more like five, but that’s a lot for Ayano.

    ‘ Yan! We get the cast list today! 

    ‘ Yan wake up! 

    ‘ Oh wait, it’s only 4:….nvm go back to sleep! 

    ‘ Ok it’s been a while join me come on!! Yan I can’t wait to see the list. 

    ‘ Yan if you get up in the next twenty minutes, I’ll bring you lunch. ’ 

    Ayano chuckles at the last text, which was sent ten minutes ago.

    Quickly, Ayano responds, ‘ I’m up. Can’t wait to see my lunch today. And I’m sure you got a lot of good roles. 

    Kokona responds immediately. ‘ I hope so! I really liked playing the Nurse! 

    ‘ You were a great Nurse, Kizano is stupid if he gives it to anyone else. ’ Ayano gets dressed in the time it takes Kokona to reply.

    ‘ Thank you! I’ll see you at school soon! Meet at the fountain? 

    ‘ Yep. See you soon. 

    ‘ :) 

    Ayano looks at the smiley face for a moment, then finishes getting ready. She still feels content when she opens the door to greet Osano and Amao, who smile at her. The walk is nice. 

    When they get to the school, Kokona is already at the fountain. 

    “Yan! About time! Here’s your lunch now let’s go!” Ayano barely processes Kokona’s words before she’s being pulled away. Amao and Osano just blink as they watch her go.

    Soon enough, the two drama girls are in the Drama Room. Kizano has taped a list to the wall, and a pile of scripts are left on a table nearby. Kokona and Ayano look at the list.

Romeo and Juliet Character List

Narrator….. Kizano Sunobu

Romeo….. Kizano Sunobu

Juliet….. Ayano Aishi

Mercutio….. Riku Soma

Tybalt….. Shozo Kurosawa

Nurse….. Kokona Haruka

Friar Laurence….. Riku Soma

Capulet….. Tsuruzo Yamakazi

Paris….. Shozo Kurosawa

Benvolio…. Tsuruzo Yamakazi