Week Five, Wednesday

    Ayano’s phone is buzzing when she wakes up. Ayano reaches for the device, and sighs when she spots a text from Musume.

    ‘ Hey, we like, totally need to hang out at the pool during lunch. Me and my girls are gonna tan and you two SO need to join us. See ya there! ’ 

    Ayano reads the text again, and notices that Musume sent it to her and Kokona. Kokona responds quickly.

    ‘ Alright! I’ll see you at lunch. 

    Ayano sighs again and responds. ‘ Okay. I’ll see you then. ’ Then she sets down her phone and gets ready for the day, putting on another Student Council uniform. It looks like she’ll be spending her morning doing Historian work, if she wants her lunch to be clear. Oh well.

    Putting the thought of dealing with Musume’s squad out of mind, Ayano opens the door and steps outside to see her friends waiting for her, all five of them ready to go. The boys smile at her while she locks up the house, and then they’re off to school.

    Ayano’s walking to school when her phone buzzes again. At first, Ayano assumes that Musume is texting again, but when she checks her notifications, it’s an unknown number.

    Curious, Ayano opens the text message.

    ‘ Hello. I’m willing to pay you a great sum for a favor. ’ The text reads, and Ayano responds.

    ‘ What kind of favor? ’ Ayano’s thoughts go back to Riku, who got Ayano’s number for love advice, but...this doesn’t feel the same.

    ‘ I need a panty shot of you for one of my clients. I can pay you in cash or in a returned favor. 

    Ayano knows that if she could feel it, she’d be disgusted right now.

    ‘ Who do you think that you are? I’m not selling anybody that 

    ‘ Haven’t you heard of me? Call me Info-kun. ’ The reply is fast, and quickly followed by another. ‘ And you have one last chance. Will you take my deal? It’s quite beneficial for you. 

    ‘ No way. Leave me alone. ’ Ayano goes to shut off her phone, but another text from this ‘Info-kun’ guy pops up before she can.

    ‘ Your loss. You’re going to regret missing out on this business, though. ’ Then he goes silent.

    Ayano exits out of the conversation, and looks at her friends.

    “Hey, guys?” She asks. All of them face her immediately, conversations ending.

    “What is it, Aya?” Osano asks.

    “Are you okay, dear? You look upset,” Amao remarks, looking worried. 

    Truthfully, Ayano isn’t sure how she feels right now. “Have you guys ever heard of someone called ‘Info-kun’?”