Special Chapter Again :3

What If- The Potential Routes of Ayano's Life

These are all 'What If' Scenarios that I've imagined at some point for Ayano Aishi The Emotionless Lover. I hope you enjoy! <3

----

1. Ayano Had a Cult?

    It all started with a flower.

    The fact sounds bizarre, unreal. Who would have thought that Ayano’s Cult- that any cult, for that matter- could somehow start with a flower ?

    It’s an...interesting story, that’s for sure.

    You see, Ayano Aishi has never been something special. She was never someone that would cause a guy to stare in awe, or to make a girl envious of her. She was never really noticed, either. No, Ayano Aishi drifted through the sea of students, floating away as an afterthought. She was there, she did the work, and then she was gone. She didn’t stick around for clubs, didn’t offer to do anything out of the realm of average. The only thing she excelled in was her classes, but she never told anyone. Instead, Ayano took her scores and felt nothing, did nothing, just began to work on the next assignment.

    So when Ayano Aishi moved from Buraza High to Akademi, she didn’t expect anything different. Nor did she hope for any change, because she felt no hope. Ayano Aishi was just an average, emotionless girl.

    Well, the emotionless part may have been unusual, but nobody knew about it, nobody who wasn’t an Aishi. So to the world, Ayano was just average. Plain. Unassuming and unimportant.

    Here, at Akademi High, one of the most prestigious schools in the country, Ayano made a change. On the day of the opening ceremony, she was walking by all of the club rooms. And one girl, Kokona Haruka, asked her to practice a scene with her. She was part of the Drama Club, and needed a partner to go through the lines. 

    Ayano has always gone through the lines of life, moved through the motions of routine, so doing so for a club made little difference. She agreed, and the two held their scripts and became two nameless characters, Ayano a bloodthirsty killer, Kokona the damsel in distress.

    In another time, this interaction may have given Ayano a psychotic idea. It may have, perhaps, been the encouragement she needed to take down rivals in a lust for one boy’s love. But here, Ayano just felt content, and helped the third year girl.

    And when they were done, Kokona beamed and said, “Wow, Ayano! You’re really good! You should join the Drama Club!”

    Ayano agreed to join the club. She thought it would be a good way to pass the time.

    And so, when she walked out of the school that day, a rose pin was slipped into her plain black hair.

    It was just the beginning.

    The first official week of school started without anything interesting occuring. On her walk, Ayano met two boys. Their names were Taro and Osano, and they were...interesting. Well, not really. Osano just complained the whole time, and Taro sighed and nodded along. Ayano wasn’t sure why the two hung out, but she didn’t say anything, walking just ahead of them so she didn’t have to make conversation.

    By lunch on the first day, Kokona had found Ayano and was happily following the younger girl around, telling her stories about her time in the school and talking about what club time would entail. Ayano allowed the older girl to do so, not minding the company. And when Kokona announced that they were going to be ‘great friends,’ Ayano didn’t mind. After all, Ayano just wanted to be normal. And friendships were normal.