Week Seven, Monday

Week Seven, Monday

    When Ayano wakes up on Monday morning, it’s only because of her alarm. Spending time with friends all weekend seems to have helped, and Ayano goes through her morning routine without any difficulties.

    As Ayano goes through her house, getting ready for the day, she lets her thoughts go back to the day before. She’d woken up on Sunday, at first confused by her surroundings, but quickly remembering. After a few hours, she walked home, where she spent a few hours doing chores before going for a walk. She ended up going to Osano’s house, and watched funny cat videos with him for a while. The two Yamada brothers ended up coming over, and Ayano enjoyed being with the three boys for most of the day. 

    Then, later in the afternoon, Amao came over, and they watched cooking shows for a couple of hours. It was nice, especially when they decided to try recreating a dish together for dinner. The meal turned out well, even if her kitchen was a mess by the end. 

    Ayano smiles at the memories, then pulls her bag over her shoulder. Tapping her neck to make sure her choker is in place, she opens the door with her other hand. 

    Her five closest friends are all waiting for her, the boys talking to each other as they all wake up. When Ayano locks the door, they turn to greet her. Ayano returns the greetings happily.

    The walk to school is wonderful, and Ayano talks with Oko about what he did yesterday. Oko smiles as he tells her about a store he found with all sorts of occult items. The find had been unexpected, and Oko had spent hours looking around the store, and ended up buying half a dozen things. 

    When the group of six arrives to school, they all go their separate ways. Ayano heads up to the Student Council room, only checking for danger when she turns a corner. 

    ‘ Progress, ’ Ayano thinks to herself. She smiles at the thought, then steps into the club room.

    The four girls are already there, and Ayano greets them before sitting down. She gets straight to work, going through more papers on year three students. She chuckles when she finds a paper on Kuroko, unsurprised to see that she was already a member of the Student Council, and just as formal. 

    When the warning bell rings, Ayano sets down the paper she’s reading, grabs her bag, and heads to class. She wonders who her new teacher is, now that Mrs. Fuka has left.

    She doesn’t find out until the bell rings. On cue, the teacher walks in. He isn’t what Ayano was expecting.

    Because who would expect a teacher who tries to show off more skin than a stripper?

    Well, admittedly, he isn’t that bad. But his shirt is unbuttoned so low, Ayano can practically see his whole chest. And from the way his red eyes look at all of the sighing girls, matched with the smirk, Ayano can tell he knows what effect he has. And he loves it.

    “Hello, students,” He purrs out. Who purrs ? Ayano is astounded by this, and makes eye contact with Osano, lost. 

    Osano looks just as lost and shrugs. 

    “I’m your new teacher, Mido Rana.” The man leans against the podium. “Let’s get straight to work, alright? I want you all to pay close attention.”