Week Four, Friday

Week Four, Friday

    Ayano wakes up an hour early on Friday morning. She's unsure of why she's awake, but doesn't question it. Instead, Ayano gets ready for the day right away. When she's finished, and her bag is sitting by the door, Ayano sits down on one of the couches and goes back to reading the book that Oko had lent her.

    An hour passes and Ayano's phone buzzes. Ayano turns off the alarm, closes the finished book, and goes over to the door. The four boys are waiting for her when she opens it, some more awake than others. For once, Ayano is the most awake. 

    Ayano smiles at the boys as she closes the door. "Good morning," she greets when they start walking.

    Osano looks at her oddly. "Aya, you're way too awake right now. How long have you been up?"

    "I woke up an hour early, and decided to stay up." 

    "Were you having a nightmare?" Osano is concerned. "You know you can always talk to me, right?"

    Right, nightmares. Something you need to have fear to have. Ayano considers her inability to have the terrible dreams a perk of her emotionless state.

    She wonders if she'll have one without finding her love. Will she continue to feel for so long that she'll start being afraid?

    Ayano would rather not, honestly. She's seen what fear does to people. It controls them, makes them forget all logic in an attempt to get away from their fears...it's horrible.

    Ayano shakes her head, realizing that she's been silent for too long. "No, I wasn't having a nightmare. I just woke up too soon." Then she turns to Oko. "I finished the book you let me borrow. It was wonderful." She's been holding it the whole walk, and now Ayano hands it to Oko. Their fingers brush as he grabs it, and he blushes.

    "Oh...I'm glad you liked it. You...you can stop by any time to read another book, by the way," Oko says apprehensively. 

    "I'll be sure to do so, thank you." Ayano smiles.

    The rest of the walk is filled with small talk, all of Ayano's friends excited for the weekend. Amao's promised a family member that he'd watch over their child, and is excited to teach them to bake all weekend. Kizano is heading off Saturday morning to see a play, and won't be back until Sunday evening. Oko has a group sleepover planned with the Occult Club at Supana's house, and they plan to wander through town at night to see if they can spot anything supernatural occurring.

    Osano just shrugs when asked for plans. "I'll probably just have Taro and Hanakō over at my house tomorrow." He perks up then. "Hey, Aya, you're not busy tomorrow, are you?"

    She never is during the weekends. "No, why?"

    "Want to come over to my house? You can come see my place and meet Hanakō finally." He blushes and looks away. "If you want, that is. You don't have to, I don't really care."

    Ayano smiles at Osano. "I'll come. Do you want to text me your address, or walk me over?"

    Osano's blush deepens. "I can walk you over if you want."

Ayano Aishi, the Emotionless Lover  On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara