1

Time. It's a never ending loop. Like a clock on a wall, or a watch on your wrist the hands just keep circling one another. For one thirteen year old witch time is about to thrust her into the great unknown.

"It's done! Sirius is free! And Buckbeaks alive!" They cried out as they burst through the doors of the infirmary where Dumbledore stood and their mutual friend lay with a broken leg. "What's done?" The headmaster asked. "Everything you told us to do sir.." They replied. "I don't recall what you're talking about, good night!" The older wizard cooed before he disappeared. "What the bloody hell was that about?" The boy in the cot asked looking between his friends. "Nothing Ron. We just had something to do that's all." A bushy haired witch replied. "Then what's that around your neck?" He asked.

Holding up her necklace the young witch started to explain. "It's a time turner Ron, Harry and I used it to save Sirius and Buckbeak. And I've used it all year to get to my classes...." Her words were cut off by the sudden turning of the time turner. "MIONE!" Both boys bellowing was the last thing she heard before she fell to the ground and disappeared. 'Falling through the rabbit hole.' Was the best way Hermione's mind could comprehend what was happening at this very moment. "Yes...I'm like Alice now. Falling through some sort of rabbit hole. That must be it." She told herself before landing with a loud thud.'

"Who is she?" One person asked. "Who cares! She's bloody hot!" Another person exclaimed. "Move! Move! Let the girl breathe!" An older person exclaimed. "Bloody Hell Bella! Just because you're our professor doesn't mean you can yell at us!" Another person stated. "Sirius! Don't make me owl your parents!" Bella exclaimed causing the boy to back off. "Look! She's coming around." A feminine voice stated.

Hermione's head felt like it weighed like a thousand pounds as she slowly opened her eyes. For a moment everything was hazy but suddenly she saw the dark brown eyes of what Hermione could only describe as an angel. The hair that surrounded the angels face was raven black and curly, and her face was white like porcelain. "What's your name sweetheart?" The mysterious woman asked looking into Hermione's eyes. "Hermione..." She whispered. "Well Hermione, I'm Bellatrix Black, or Bella or Professor Black but only in the classroom. Do you know what happened?" Bella asked softly as she gently rubbed her arm. Hermione looked around the room slowly before speaking. "...I'm in the hospital wing at Hogwarts....Ron! Harry!" She suddenly exclaimed as she quickly sat up. The pain suddenly hit her all at once causing her to clutch her head with her hands.

"Ok! Ok! All of you back to your dorm! Now!" Bella snapped causing the students to scatter. Bella sat down on the other cot next to Hermione before talking. "Hermione, relax, it's ok. Tell me who's Harry and Ron? Boyfriends of yours?" Bella asked. "No. Just friends. I don't date boys." Hermione replied softly. Bella remained silent taking this information in. "So what happened to them?" Bella asked. "The shack, Sirius, Professor Snape, then Harry and I saved Sirius then we were back in the hospital wing with Ron and then everything went dark." Hermione explained.

This stunned Bella, as she looked at the young girl. "Sirius? What happened to Sirius?" Bella asked. "Azkaban. But he was innocent. It was Peter who killed Harry's parents." The more Hermione spoke the more confused Bella became. "Hermione? Are you able to walk?" Bella asked. "Yes...I think so." She replied. "Ok, come with me to my room. It's the middle of Christmas break and not a lot of people are here. So till McGonagall and Dumbledore get back you'll be in my quarters with me." Bella explained as she helped the girl walk to the dungeons and into her room.

"Here sit, I'm gonna draw a bath for you and some clothes and help you clean up." Bella explained. Hermione just looked at her in awe. Sitting there taking in this professors beauty. "Bath's all set love, come let's get out of those tattered clothes." Bella stated as she helped Hermione stand up and get undressed. A little while later Hermione reappeared from the bathroom in a pair of Bella's sleep shorts and a tank top. "Here, I got an elf to bring you some food and some tea. You must be starving. Come on love sit and eat, I won't bite." Bella stated as the younger girl walked over to the couch.

On the coffee table sat Hermione's wand and some food and tea. "I put your wand there for you. It's very unique. Almost like my own." Bella said holing up her own wand. "Um? Bella, what year is this?" Hermione asked as she took a bite of her sandwich. "Why it's 1973 love." Bella stated. '1973!' Hermione screamed inside her head. She couldn't believe her ears. She had fallen through time.