23

Meanwhile in a sea cave somewhere on the coast of Ireland McGonagall and Bella were in the process of getting the last piece of the puzzle. "We have to drink it." Bella whispered. "I'll do it. You just keep me safe." McGonagall stated. "Will do Professor!" Bella replied as she watched McGonagall begin drinking the liquid. Slowly but surely they managed to get it drunk even though the screams that came from the older witch were sometimes unbearable Bella managed to get water for her and escape with the locket before the inferi emerged from the lake.

Landing inside the headmasters rooms Bella helped lay down McGonagall on Dumbledores bed before heading to destroy the locket. "Get it done Bella...then we can kill him once...and for all." McGonagall whispered. "I will. Rest now Minnie." Bella cooed as she took the sword and sent her patronus to Gryffindor tower alerting them to come to the come and go room.

A few minutes later five gryffindors and three slytherins stood in a circle looking at the locket. "Ok, I'll speak to it... then one of you will have to stab it." Hermione stated as she knelt down and began talking to the locket. Black smoke poured out of it and came straight for Bella. "Traitor! Traitor! I was willing to give you everything you desired! Yet you betrayed me!" Bella stumbled back looking at it before Sirius thrusted the sword into her hands. One swing and it was destroyed. The voice was gone and all that remained was a broken locket lying on the ground. "That's it! We did it! We can kill him now!" James shouted. "Indeed we can!" Bella stated.

"You! You stupid little mud blood! You may have destroyed my horcruxes but I will destroy you! Come to the forbidden forest tonight at midnight....alone..." The voice whispered around them like the wind. "He meant me. I have to go face him alone tonight." Hermione stated. "We'll go with you. We'll hide under the cloak. He won't be able to detect us that way, the magic is too powerful." James stated. "No...it's too dangerous. You'll all stay here. I'll go. It's almost midnight anyways. I'll be back. I promise." Hermione said as she looked at all the teary eyed people.