34

"Let's get the party started!" Cissy yelled as soon as she saw Lily and Hermione emerge from the fireplace. "First let me take Lily up to my room then we can begin the party." Hermione stated as she walked Lily up the stairs. "Hey Lily!" James and Sirius exclaimed waving at the redhead. "Hey!" Lily replied with a smile. "Hey Mione!" Remus greeted with a soft smile. "Hey Remus! We'll be right back!" Hermione replied as they disappeared into Hermione's room.

"You totally crushing on her!" Sirius teased Remus. "No...I am not!" Remus groaned. "Yes ya are mate! It's ok you know! We love Hermione!" James stated trying out get his friend to loosen up. "Ok....ok! I fancy her! But she can't know!" Remus groaned. "Why not? She already knows about your furry problem." Sirius adds. "Yea...but that's future me...not me now!" Remus groaned. "So? Just ask her out mate...see what happens." James stated. "Fine! I'll ask her out later." Remus replies with a soft smile.

Back in Hermione's room the two girls are busy unpacking Lily's stuff. "This is your whole room?" Lily asked. "Yea! Cissy's on the right of me, and Andy's beside her. Reggie is down the hall with Sirius and Bella's at the other end." Hermione explained. "Wicked! This is bigger than my room! I love it!" Lily exclaimed happily. "Come on Lils, we should go join everyone else." Hermione stated. "Oh...ok...I'm coming!" Lily groaned as they headed back downstairs.

In the main living room area was everyone including Bella who had a smile on her face as Hermione walked in. "Well? What's everyone waiting for? Let's get the party started!" Hermione exclaimed. "Alright!" Sirius exclaimed as he turned on the record player. Everyone slowly looked at everyone before beginning to dance with each other. Remus took this opportunity to dance with Hermione. The two of them swayed to the music enjoying each other's company.