43

Today was the day! Lily had made sure her room was clean and tidy and ready for Hermione to come over. It's all she talked about, and it was driving her sister nuts. "It's Hermione this! And Hermione that! I swear I'm gonna loose my if I have to hear that bloody name again I'll jump off the roof!" Petunia whined as she sat outside talking to her friend from school. "I'm sure she won't be that bad Petunia. And don't they leave to go to school at the end of the week?" Her friend asked. "Yes..to that boarding school." Petunia replied. "How is Hermione coming here again?" The friend asked. "I think she's being dropped off. Why do you ask Mary?" Petunia asked. "Just curious." Mary replied as they began talking about something else.

Back inside the house Hermione was just stepping the fireplace. "Hello Mrs. Evans's thank you again for letting me stay here!" Hermione greeted. "You're welcome here anytime Hermione, Lily's upstairs and Petunia and her friend Mary are in the back yard." Mrs. Evans's stated as Hermione disappeared up the stairs and towards Lily's room. "Hey their fourth year!" Lily squealed as she met Hermione in the hallway. "Hey back fourth year!" Hermione squealed as they hugged each other tight before Hermione  put her trunk in the redheads room.

"So I heard your sister has a friend over too? How's that gonna be?" Hermione asked. "It's gonna be an interesting week. However we'll be shopping tomorrow morning, so we won't be seeing her much." Lily replied. "How are we getting to Diagon Alley?" Hermione asked. "The Knight bus! It'll come when we signal for it, don't worry we won't get into any trouble for signaling it." Lily replied with a smile. "Ok...Bella gave me this bag full of money so I'll be ok with that." Hermione stated. "Good! You should get into some muggle clothes though, mum will have dinner ready soon, and I don't think you want my sister glaring at you all night." Lily replied as she showed Hermione to the bathroom.