35

Song after song played and now Hermione was dancing with Regulus to a Tom Petty song. While the teenagers danced Bella looked on from the corner with a smile on her face. For the first time in as long as she could remember the Manor was filled with happiness, joy, and laughter. However the most lovely sight of all Bella saw was how beautifully Hermione smiled as she danced with her friends.

"Ok! Foods ready! The elves made six larger the Merlin Pizzas!" Cissy exclaimed as the pizzas appeared on the table before them. "Pizza! Yes!" Everyone yelled out happily as they approached the table. "I've never had this before! But it's incredible good!" James stated as he took another large bite of the pepperoni pizza. Everyone soon found themselves sitting on the floor eating pizza and drinking butter beers as they made small talk. "Best party ever!" Sirius stated with a smile. "I agree mate!" James replied.

As the night wore on everyone began getting sleepy which meant everyone trickled upstairs. First it was Lily and Hermione who disappeared upstairs. "That was a wicked party!" Lily stated with a smile as they got into their pajamas. "Yea. I still can't believe Bella let us have it!" Hermione stated. "Really? She seemed to be cool about it! Now if it was my mum she'd be ok with it but Tunney wouldn't." Lily explained. "I gathered that from her screaming at me earlier." Hermione added.

Meanwhile in Sirius's room the four boys were enjoying the leftover pizza with some butter beers. "This has been one of the best summer holidays ever!" Remus stated. "Oi! Has anyone heard from Pettigrew?" Sirius asked. "Not since Mione fell through time. Why?" James asked. "Cause I heard he got pretty well beat up after the take down of 'The Dark Lord'." Sirius stated. "Merlin? Really? Who did it?" Remus asked. "It was Malfoy and some of his gang. They cornered him before he got on the train bloodied him pretty badly." Regulus explained. "Oh Merlins beard! Wonder what they'll do to them?" James asked. "Dunno..." Sirius replied.

A little while later Cissy, Andy and Bella headed upstairs to check on everyone. Bella peeked into Hermione's room to see Hermione and Lily sound asleep in bed. In Sirius's room the boys were all sound asleep on different beds. Finally everyone went to their own rooms and made their ways to bed for the night. However Bella sat up thinking over the evening and just how beautiful Hermione looked.