"1993...." Dumbledore repeated. "How did you ever manage to travel back in time so far?" McGonagall asked. Hermione pulled out the broken time turner and handed it to the older witch. "That. You gave it to me in my time, because I wanted to take on more classes. Then Professor Dumbledore had Harry and I go back in time four three hours to save Sirius and Hagrid's hippogriff Buckbeak. Then it malfunctioned when Dumbledore left us in the hospital wing. I was talking to Ron and Harry when I fell backwards and hit my head, and woke up in this time." Hermione explained.

When no one said anything she spoke up again. "Go ahead! Look at my memories!" Hermione demanded. McGonagall pulled her wand out and began searching the young girl's memories. "It's true! She's telling the truth. She's from the year 1993. And she's a Gryffindor!" McGonagall boasted causing Bella to roll her eyes. "Well, it appears that you'll be stuck in this year. By looking at this, there's no way of fixing it or getting you back to your own time." Dumbledore said with a sigh. "Oh..." Hermione replied. Her heart was sinking deeper into her chest as she absorbed the information.

"Well I think we have ourselves a new student Minerva. Do you have any more clothes?" Bella asked. "No." Hermione replied. "Well, there is an opening in the Gryffindor girl's dormitory. Bella would you mind taking Hermione here to buy some non uniform clothes?" McGonagall asked. "Of course. Come on Hermione, let's go shopping shall we?" Bella asked. "Don't I have to be sorted first?" Hermione asked looking at McGonagall. "Well I suppose it wouldn't hurt." McGonagall stated as the hat came floating into the room.

Hermione sat in a chair as McGonagall put the hat on her head. "Ah! You're not from this time, are you? No...well welcome to 1973 Hermione Granger. Once a Gryffindor, always a Gryffindor! The house for you is GRYFFINDOR!" The hat exclaimed. "Ok, now we can go shopping." Hermione stated with a smile.