40

It was now well past dark when Cissy and James began their exploding snap game. Both had beaten everyone they played against all afternoon. Now it was time for the two champions to battle it out against one another. Hermione sat with Lily on one love seat while everyone else sat on the various sofas and foot rests. All eyes however were on Cissy and James as they battled out the game. Neither one missing a match. One would say the game was rigged but Bella herself shuffled and laid the cards out on the table. Another hour passed by when the tables began to turn in James favor or so he thought, however just when things were going well Cissy came from behind and called out "SNAP!" As she picked up the last card and matched it with the other one on the table. "Bloody hell!" James groaned as he looked at the blonde who was now wearing a smirk on her face. "Good game Potter." Cissy stated as they shook hands.

"Bout time thats over! Come on everyone off to bed!" Bella chimed in causing more groans to fill the room as everyone headed off to bed. "That was some game Prongs!" Remus stated as they walked up the stairs. "Thanks mate!" James replied. "Thought you had her for a minute!" Regulus added. "Yea...me too! But oh well...can't win em all eh...Padfoot." James added as they walked into Sirius's room.

Lily and Hermione sat on Hermione's bed talking as they got into their night clothes. "So you really think Marlene will like me?" Hermione asked. "Of course! You know she actually asked me why I was spending so much time with you, she thought that I was in a relationship with you!" Lily replied. Hermione was absolutely speechless hearing that news. "Oh Merlin no! I mean you're my best friend's mum...who is now my best friend thanks to time travel!" Hermione exclaimed. "I know...I told Marlene that we were just best friends but don't be surprised that on the train she starts flirting with you." Lily said with a smile as they both lay in their beds.