46

As they said Bella did meet the girls in Diagon Alley along with everyone else. "How's your time at Lily's going?" Andy asked. "It's going really well! Mr. And Mrs. Evans are really nice." Hermione replied with a smile. "The boys miss you. They say it's not the same without you around." Cissy added. "They have you guys..and I'll see them today and on the train." Hermione replied. "Come on! Let's go shopping!" Lily exclaimed as they began walking down the cobblestone street.

First place they went to was the robe shop to get new robes, then to get their books and so on. "I was thinking about getting some new clothes while we're here, for the weekends you know." Lily said looking at Hermione. "Ohhh for the weekends hmm? Or for James to look at?" Hermione asked teasingly. "Stuff it!" Lily groaned as they continued their shopping. The girls all tried on several different outfits before buying a few new ones for the school year. "Are we supposed to meet everyone somewhere for lunch?" Lily asked.

"I think so. At the Leaky Cauldron. Why are you already hungry?" Hermione teased. "No, I was just curious! Oh look there's Marlene let's go say hi...and you can get your flirt on." Lily replied with a smirk. "Shut it!" Hermione groaned as they walked towards the bouncing blonde girl. "Hey guys!" Marlene exclaimed happily as she hugged both of them. "Hey Marlene! How's your summer going?" Lily asked. "Bloody brilliant! And yours? How's Lily's house Mione?" Marlene asked smiling at the brunette. "It's nice. Her sister is a bit much...but everything else is nice." Hermione replied with a smile.

The three of them walked for a little while before meeting up with Dorcas and Alice at the ice cream shop. "Is everyone's summer going well?" Alice asked. "It's going good. How's yours Alice?" Hermione asked. Alice looked at Hermione curiously before speaking. "It's going well. You're gonna have a good year...I can already tell..." Alice stated. "Oh ok.." Hermione replied with a smile. "Come on let's go grab some lunch then get some ice cream." Marlene stated as she looped her arms with Hermione.