17

"The future? Does this have to do with what Mione told us?" Lily asked. "Yes. However I think I know a way to stop you know who now, so everyone in this room will have an even better future." Bella stated. "How?" Hermione asked. "His horcruxes. You know who has mad seven of them. I know of them all, since I'm his most trusted death eater. Now what we need to do is make a plan to destroy them." Bella explained.

Everyone remained silent for a long time before Hermione shot up off the sofa. "I think I know how to!" She exclaimed. "How?" Sirius asked. "Well in my second year in the future my best friend Ginny disappeared, and I became petrified. But at the end of the year I learned that Harry had killed the basilisk that was inside the chamber of secrets. He used the sword of Gryffindor to kill it while Ron moved the stones out of the way so they could get back through the tunnels. Then Harry stabbed the diary with one of the beasts fangs. I'm sure it's still there." Hermione stated. "In where?" Bella asked. "Moaning Myrtle's bathroom. I remember Harry telling me what he said in parseltongue to one the chamber. I'm sure I could do it now." Hermione stated.

"You'll do no such thing!" Bella stated. "I'll do what I have to, to make sure my friend's futures are safe. Including killing the snake." Hermione replied. "Well...if you're insisting on doing it yourself, we will go with you. All of us. We'll destroy the beast along with the other horcuxes. I have one in my vault, but I'm sure I can get my hands on the others. I just have to play my cards right." Bella explained. "Then it's settled then. We'll start our research tomorrow morning." James stated.