13

As the days went on Hermione found herself hanging out with the Black sisters more and more. "So Hermione, how are you finding your classes?" Narcissa asked one Saturday morning as they sat in the library working on homework. "I like them all. Why do you ask?" Hermione asked. Andromeda and Narcissa shared a knowing look before speaking again. "So? How come you don't have a boyfriend?" Andromeda asked. "I don't happen to like wizards." Hermione stated. "Oh? Do you have a crush on a witch then?" Narcissa asked. "....No..." Hermione whispered.

"It's ok Hermione, Sirius tells us everything. We don't blame you for having a crush on Bella. If it helps she feels for you too. She's just waiting till you're older to make a move." Narcissa stated. "Now? How about we go to Hogsmead?" Andromeda asked. "Sounds like a good time to me! Mione want to join us?" Narcissa asked. "Sure." She replied as she packed her books up. "Good! We'll meet you outside Gryffindor tower in a little bit. Bring your friends too won't you? We'd like to get to know them too." Andromeda added as they separated walking out of the library.

A few minutes late Hermione was putting her book bag on her bag and walking out of the common room. "Looks like everyone else went already..." She said with a sigh as she walked through the portrait. "Hey Mione! You ready?" Narcissa asked. "Yea." She replied. "Why do you look so sad?" Andromeda asked. "Everyone else was gone already." She replied. "Well come on, let's go get some sweets and some butter beers." Narcissa added as they walked towards the large doors that lead out of the castle.

A little while later the three girls were standing in Honeydukes sweet shop picking out some treats to bring back to the castle. "Cissy! Let's get Bella some of these. She'll need it for later." Andromeda said grabbing some chocolate frogs. Hermione grabbed a couple licorice wands and headed to pay. "Wait up Mione! Come back  and get some more. It's on us." Narcissa stated. Hermione smiled and went and grabbed her favorite pops and chocolate frogs before heading to the register with her friends. Narcissa quickly paid for the sweets and headed out after Andromeda and Hermione who were heading to the book shop.

"Come on! I'm hungry!" Narcissa groaned as she waited impatiently for Hermione and Andromeda to pick out their books. "Stuff it Cissy! You picked one out did you Mione?" Andromeda asked. "Yea I'm all set Andy, let's go get some food into Cissy before she dies of hunger!" Hermione teased as Andromeda paid for the books before following the girls out the door.