31

A little while later Hermione was sitting at a dinner table eating pizza with her new 'family'. "This is delicious!" Andy exclaimed. "I'm glad. Now the elves know how to make it...we'll have to have this more often!" Sirius stated. "I agree!" Regulus added. Everyone continued eating the pizza until it was gone before finishing their butter beers just as a tired looking Bella entered the room. "What's so delicious?" The professor asked looking at the dinner table. "Pizza! It's a muggle treat! Here we had the elves save you some." Cissy stated passing Bella a plate. Bella examined it closely before she took a small bite. Her dark eyes grew with delight. "It is delicious! Whose idea was this?" Bella asked.

"Hermione's! She taught the elves to make it." Andy stated. "Oh well...we shall have this pizza again!" Bella said as she took a seat next to the younger witch. "So how was everyone's train ride?" Bella asked. "It was uneventful as always." Cissy replied. "Well. I'm exhausted from my journey. Thank you Hermione for the pizza, I will let you lot do whatever you want to do now. Good night!" Bella stated as she headed off upstairs.

Once Bella disappeared upstairs everyone else continued talking and drinking more butter beers till the wee hours of the next morning before finding their rooms. Hermione sank into her bed with a long sigh after laughing so hard earlier. "This is the best day of my life!" She exclaimed as she got under the covers and let her mind wander to her old memories of her old life. The one she had with Harry and Ron. However no matter how much she compared the two of them to her new family now she told herself that she couldn't compare them to these ones.