26

A week later Hermione was let go from the hospital wing to her classmates delight might you add. "It's good to see you again Minoe!" Everyone cheered as she entered Bella's chambers. "It's good to see everybody!" Hermione added with a smile. Everyone quickly gathered around Hermione and pulled her into a large group hug. "Guys! Can't.....breathe!" Hermione groaned as everyone slowly pulled back. "Sorry mate!" James exclaimed as they fell back on to the sofas and began talking once again.

"While you were in the hospital wing Dumbledore made the announcement that there wouldn't be any exams this year. With all the events that have happened he thought that it would be best if all the students to have an enjoyable rest of the year." Bella explained. Hermione looked really annoyed at this news. "Don't be too excited about it no Mione!" Sirius teased. "Shut it Padfoot!" Remus groaned. "I..I all that studying." Hermione whining caused everyone to start laughing.

Regulus then took the opportunity to walk up and hug her. "It's alright Mione! Next year will be better and we can all study for the exams." He said a s he pulled away. "Yes there's always next year." Lily added with a smile. "Alright! That's enough partying. I believe it's time everybody go on to their dormitory's. You still have classes Monday. Exams or not!" Bella stated. "Yea...you're right...come on everyone let's get to our dormitory's." Cissy stated as everyone left Bella's chambers behind including Hermione who was ushered out by Lily.

Upon returning to their rooms Lily and Hermione got undressed and were now sitting in their beds talking about what happened. "And it was like a dream...of a dream...then an older me came into the hospital wing telling me how thankful she was for my saving her friend's future. She spoke of a long and dangerous journey older me and Harry and Ron went on to kill you know who...She said that there was a lot of death in that time and she was very happy that it wouldn't be happening this time around. Then she disappeared in a cloud of mist." Hermione explained. Lily looked at her with wide eyes as she soaked everything in. "Wicked!" Lily replied with a smile. "Yea..let's get some sleep shall we? We can talk more tomorrow." Hermione replied as they both lay back in their bed and slowly fell asleep.