22

Four of the horcruxes were now destroyed. Now they had to find the last one. A locket that belonged to Salazar Slytherin himself. "It's said to be hidden in a cave on the coast." Bella stated. "How do we get there?" Lily asked. "We don't. I however do. I'll go with McGonagall and we'll bring it back here to be destroyed. It's safer that way." Bella stated. "Oh...ok" Hermione added. "We'll be ok." Bella stated reassuring her. "We should leave now if we want to get back before dawn." McGonagall stated. They watched as the two woman left the castle before they headed back to their dorms. "Come on Mione. They'll be ok, besides we'll be able to finish this horrible man when they get back." Lily stated. "Yes that will be good. It'll change the future for the better." Hermione replied as they walked through the tunnel to the Gryffindor common room.

"What were you lot up to?" Peter asked. "Us? Studying, something you should try doing once in a while mate." James said as he plopped down on the sofa. "I'm good." Peter replied scratching his arm. "Ya alright there mate?" Sirius asked eying his friend's arm. "Oh...yea...I'm ok...I have to go...." Peter stuttered as he left the common room in a hurry. Seeing this Remus pulled the map out and the three of them began examining it. "That bloody bastard! He's off with Snape and them!" Sirius exclaimed. "Of course he is! Mione said he becomes one in the future. But after tonight we won't have to worry about that will we." James stated. "Right you are mate! Cheers to that!" Remus stated as they clinked bottles of butter beer.

Up in the girls dorm a similar conversation was going on. "So?" Lily asked looking at Hermione. "What?" Hermione asked giggling. "You, and my apparent son are you two good friends?" Lily asked. Hermione looked down unsure of how to answer this. "Not at first, no. In my first year he was a little mean to me with Ron saying 'She's bloody annoying! No wonder she has no friends!' However after they saved me from the troll we became instant friends. After that we were inseparable. We did everything together, even rode a hippogriff together when we helped Sirius escape." Hermione laughed at the memory she once found scary.

"What's so funny?" Lily asked. "Everyone told him how much he looked like his father, except for his eyes. And he'd say 'yea I have my mother's eyes'." Hermione stated. "And how did Petunia and Vernon treat him?" Lily asked. "Badly. Right before we returned for second year they put bars on his windows. And before that he slept in a cupboard under their stairs. That's another reason why I want you know who destroyed. So Harry won't have to be treated like that." Hermione stated.