56

Everyone gathered around the fireplace in Bella's living room sipping their butter beer. "So you say he was acting strange?" Bell asked when they tell her about how the older student was acting. "Yea.. he glared at Mione like he was gonna stun her or something." Regulus stated. "Hmm..I'll have a talk with him later, right now I want to know how's everyone doing?" Bella asked. "Good!" Everyone replied. "Good. How's studying for your N.E.W.T.S. Coming?" Bella asked looking at Andy. "It's good. And..Ted Tonks hands been helping me study." She replied with a smile.

"Thats wonderful news sister!" Cissy replied. "What about you and Lucious?" Bella asked eying Cissy. "He asked me to wear his family's ring the other day." Cissy replied with a smile. "Oooh! That's wonderful!" Lily exclaimed happily. "I know...I was very excited!" Cissy replied. "Potter gave me is quidditch jumper." Lily stated. "Marlene gave me hers too." Hermione added. "Ah young love." Bella added with a smile. "It's quite cute isn't it?" Cissy asked smiling at everyone.

After a few hours everyone headed to their dorms for the night. "You ok?" Marlene asked. "Yes. I'm just tired. Come on let's get to bed." Hermione replied. Marlene nodded as they walked to their rooms. "Good night Mar..." Hermione whispered as she kissed her. "Good night Mione..." Marlene replied with a smile as they walked into their rooms for the night.

"Hey Mione!" Lily cooed as they lay in their beds. "Hey Lily..." Hermione replied. "So...what are you gonna get Marlene for Christmas?" Lily asked. "I don't know yet. Probably something to do with quidditch though." Hermione replied with a smile. "I'm thinking about getting James a new broom kit." Lily replied with a smile. "That would be a brilliant idea!" Hermione replied with a a smile.