42

Seven days! Seven days till Hermione could go to Lily's house for the rest of summer. Seven long, drawn out days. Hermione let a long sigh out at she sat at the table one morning eating her breakfast. James and Remus would be remaining at the manor till school started. It didn't bother Hermione however, the only thing that bothered her was when she had to tell Remus that she wasn't interested in anything more than friendship. Remus was or seemed to be ok with it. Either way he went back to being her friend almost instantly.

"Hermione, could you come with me so I could have a word in private with you?" Bella's voice pulled her from her thoughts. "What is it?" Hermione asked looking up at the older witch. "This is for you. It's purse, it will automatically refill it's self after each purchase you make. Right now it has 10,000 galleons in it. Each of you kids have one now. It's for whatever you want or need and seeing as I won't be going shopping with you this year, I thought it best if I gave you this bag instead." Bella explained. "But...why?" Hermione asked shock radiating through her voice.

"Because my dear girl, your family now! And we Black's do for family. Now here you are Hermione, take it and enjoy yourself with Lily and all your friends at school this year." Bella explained putting the beaded bag into the brunettes hand. "Thank...you Bella!" Hermione exclaimed as she hugged the older witch happily before heading off to her room and packed everything she'd need for the upcoming school year and the week that she'd need for her week at Lily's house. She was really excited to spend a whole week with her best friend.