Upon returning to Hogwarts Bella took Hermione up to the Gryffindor common room to introduce her to her dorm mates. "Everyone listen up!" Bella stated as the four people who stayed over the holiday looked at her. "This is Hermione Granger! She's a transfer from Beauxbatons. She's in her third year so she'll be bunking with you Lily. Hermione, this is Lily Evans's She'll be your helper till you get situated with Hogwarts." Bella introduced them. "Nice to meet you Hermione." Lily greeted. "You too Lily." Hermione replied.

"I'm Sirius Black!" A cocky looking boy with shoulder length black hair exclaimed. "Pleasure, I'm sure." Hermione replied. "It's nice to meet you Hermione, I'm James Potter, and that there is Remus Lupin. Welcome to Hogwarts." Hermione couldn't believe it was like talking to Harry all over again, except for the eye color. "Pleasure to meet most of you." Hermione greeted. "Well, that's that. Hermione if you ever need anything you know where to find me." Bella said with a wink. "Thank you Bella." Hermione replied as the older witch walked out of the common room.

"So? Hermione what was Beauxbatons's like?" Lily asked. "It's like here, except different uniforms." Hermione stated. "Did you have a boyfriend there?" Sirius asked. "No." Hermione replied. "Do you want some chocolate Mione?" Remus asked as he looked up from his book. "No thank you Remus." She replied. "Well I like you already Mione! You only just met us and already you've turned down Sirius." James exclaimed.

"Come on Mione, I'll show you to the dorm." Lily stated as she headed up the stairs. Hermione played along with the tour even though she already knew where everything was in the castle. "So you and Professor Black seem to get on well." Lily stated. "Yea, she's been really nice to me." Hermione said. "This is our dorm room. That there is my bed, and your stuff is here." Lily stated pointing to the trunk and clothes on the far bed. "Only two beds?" Hermione asked. "Yes, Alice and Marlene are through that door. And the bathroom is there." Lily said pointing to another door.