41

All too soon the week was up and everyone headed home for the summer. Last to leave was Lily who was still talking to Hermione about coming over in a week to spend the remainder of summer together. "You have my permission Hermione. Just as long as Mrs. Evans's gives hers." Bella stated. "We'll go check now." Hermione replied as they disappeared through the fireplace. "Mum! I'm home! Dad! I'm back!" Lily exclaimed as she and Hermione stepped through the fireplace together.

"Oh welcome home dear! How was your stay?" Mrs. Evans's asked. "It was really good! Mummy, daddy, I was wondering if Hermione could come stay here new week till we headed back to school?" Lily asked looking at her parents. "Is it ok with Bella?" Mr. Evans's asked. "Yes, she's given me permission to stay as long as it was ok with you both." Hermione replied with a smile. "Ugh! Another freak staying here!" The voice of Petunia echoed  throughout the living room as the brunette walked into the room. "Hello Tuney! How are you?" Lily asked. "Ugh...I was fine....freak!" Petunia groaned.

"Well Hermione, we'd be happy to have you stay here! Please ignore Petunia's remarks." Mrs. Evans's replied. Hermione smiled at her then looked back at Lily. "I'll see you next week Lily! Thank you for allowing me to stay here Mr. And Mrs. Evan's. I have to go now tell Bella I'll be staying here next week. Bye everyone!" Hermione stated as she walked back through the fireplace. "I like her! She's a nice girl! Lily pad,  you have some excellent friends." Mrs. Evans's stated as they headed upstairs.

Lily showed off the photos they took and hung them up on her walls while she answered her mum's questions. "I'm glad your friends enjoyed the movie." Mrs. Evans's stated with a smile.