15

It was Sunday now and that meant that Bella would be back from her meeting. Hermione, Cissy, and Andy sat in Bella's chambers that morning waiting to discuss the events of yesterday. "So it went well? Telling them what they need to do?" Bella asked. "Yes. They're all in agreement to be fake friends with the rat and get closer to Regulus, and allowing him in their group." Cissy stated. "Wonderful, please leave us!" Bella hissed looking at her sisters who quickly left, leaving Hermione with Bella. "How are you holding up?" Bella asked. "I'm ok. Better now knowing my best mate will have his parents back again, and he won't have to live with his horrible Aunt and Uncle and that brat of a child." Hermione explained.

"Muggles?" Bella asked. "Yes." Hermione replied softly. "They sound awful." Bella stated. "They are...were.." Hermione replied. They sat in silence for a little while, neither not knowing what to say to the other one. "Would you like some tea?" Bella asked. "Sure." Hermione replied. Once the tea was poured Bella sat close to Hermione on the sofa. "You alright?" Bella asked looking at the younger witch. "Yes." Hermione replied with a smile.

Bella looked at her deciding whether or not to tell her something. "Hermione, you're a beautiful witch, you know that. And if you were older I'd ask you on a date, I still may when you do get older if that's ok with you." Bella stated. "I'd like that very much Bella. But why would we have to wait till I'm older? I'm already a year older than my peers. Thanks to the time turner. We could start now and continue when I'm older." Hermione replied.

Bella thought for a long while before replying. "Is that what you'd want?" Bella asked. "Yes." Hormione replied. "Ok then, what have you done then?" Bella asked. "Um...my friend and I would practice kissing and fingering each other." Hermione explained. "So you won't freak out if I was to pull you onto my lap and kissed you?" Bella asked as she did just that. Bella felt heat throughout her body as she kissed the younger witch. She never felt something like this before it was the most amazing feeling in the world and Bella wanted this young witch to herself. All. To. Herself.