36

The next morning everyone woke up and headed down to the kitchen for breakfast. "Sleep well everyone?" Bella asked. A chorus of 'Yes's' were heard from the kids. After a big breakfast everyone headed upstairs to shower and get dressed before heading outside to play quidditch, or for Lily and Hermione to watch the quidditch match. "You two want to play?" James asked the girls. "No! We're gonna watch." Lily replied with a smile.

Everyone mounts their brooms and goes into the sky while Lily and Hermione sit on the grass and watch the silliness that is the game. "Were your friends this enthusiastic about quidditch as these guys are?" Lily asked. "Um...yea...almost everyone is this enthusiastic. I would just watch from the stands." Hermione replied with a smile. "Did...does...Harry play quidditch?" Lily asked. "Yea! He made the team our first year after McGonagall saw him catching a remember all that Draco had taken from Neville. I called him an idiot for disobeying Madam Hootch's orders but nonetheless he became seeker for Gryffindor." Hermione explained.

Lily chuckled at the story. "Well at least he had someone to scold him about his actions." Lily replied with a smile. "Yea...I was good at making Harry and Ron do the right thing. They saved me once from a mountain troll again in our first year. I stood up for them and took the blame for it. McGonagall however gave us points in the end and the whole thing was forgotten eventually." Hermione added with a smile. "Sounds like you three had quite the adventures." Lily replied as they saw James fly by on his broom.