37

A little while later after the game ended in a tie everyone headed inside to have lunch and hangout for a bit. "Have you told her yet?" Cissy asked. "Told who what?" Andy asked. "Told Hermione that you have a major crush on her!" James asked looking at Remus who was blushing. "No! And I probably won't. She deserves better than me!" Remus grumbled. "Why do you say that?" Bella asked. The boys shared a knowing look before looking back at Bella. "Just tell them...they'll find out anyway..." Remus grumbled. This time Bella got a knowing look on her face. "Just because you're different doesn't mean you aren't worth Hermione's love." Bella stated patting him on the shoulder.

"You know!?" Sirius asked sounding shocked. "Of course I know! I'm one of his professors! I've known since I began teaching. Remus it is nothing to be ashamed of, it wasn't your fault that it happened. If you'd like to tell everyone here thats up to you." Bella explained. Remus looked around at everyone before he spoke. "When I was four years old, I was bitten by Fenrir Greyback. My dad had upset him by trying to have him locked away in Azkaban however instead he was released and that night he came into my window and bit me, causing me to turn into a werewolf." Remus explained.

"Bella's right Remus, it's not your fault. Nor does it matter to any of us who or what yo are, you're still our friend." Andy stated. "Thanks guys..oh here comes Hermione and Lily..." Remus grumbled as he returned to his chess match with Regulus. "Hey everybody! How's everything going?" Lily asked. "I'm loosing to a Gryffindor in chess, There talking about something or other, and everyone else is deciding what to do tomorrow." Regulus explained.

"How about we go shopping? Mum gave me some spending money for the week I'll be here." Lily suggested. "What would you like to do Lils?" Hermione asked. "We could go see a movie! There's a new movie in the cinema. Grease...it's an American movie." Lily explained. "Yes! I'm in for the movie!" Hermione exclaimed. "What's a movie?" James asked. "What's a cinema?" Bella asked. "It's a place where you go to watch moving pictures of actors and actresses play different people. It's amazing!" Lily explained. "Yea! And there's popcorn, and fizzy drinks and sweets to buy and enjoy while you watch the movie!" Hermione added. Bella hummed for a moment before looking at everyone closely. "I guess tomorrow we all go to this cinema thing and watch Grease!" Bella states. Everyone cheered and began talking about what they were gonna wear and asking questions about fizzy drinks and popcorn.