39

A few hours after returning back to the manor the photos were developed and framed and given to everyone. Hermione put hers on her wall while Lily tucked hers away into her bag. "I can't wait to show this to mum and dad!" Lily exclaimed happily as she lay back on Hermione's bed. "Today was fun!" Hermione replied with a smile. "Yes it has been fun! You'll have to come visit me over the break! We can go to the train together!" Lily stated with a smile. "I'd like that!" Hermione replied. "We can even sit with Marlene, Dorcas and Alice. If you like." Lily suggested. "Oh yes! That sounds fun! And it'd give me a break from the boys here!" Hermione replied.

"Sooo...is there someone you fancy in school?" Lily asked changing the conversation. "Not really...I haven't had much time to make friends or anything yet, besides you guys...I mean why?" Hermione asked. "Cause..Remus has a big crush on you!" Lily exclaimed. "WHAT????" Hermione yelled. "Yea..he's apparently been crushing on you since you arrived." Lily explained. "Oh Merlin! I don't feel the same way...what am I gonna do? I like girls...." Hermione replied with a sigh. "You like girls? Then you definitely need to meet Marlene! She likes girls too! Oh! You'd make a cute couple!" Lily cooed. "Really? Ya think?" Hermione asked. Lily nodded and smiled causing them both to break out into laughter.

A little while later they headed downstairs to find everyone else gathered in the living room playing various games with each other. "What's going on?" Lily asked. "It's pouring outside now so we're stuck in here, so we've decided to have an exploding snap game." Regulus replied. "Yea! We're making it a tournament of sorts...whoever wins each round goes on to play the next winner and so on...till there's only one winner left. And so far, I'm winning!" James states. "Yea that's cause I haven't played against you yet Potter!" Cissy replies with a smirk. "Come on Lil...let's sit back and watch." Hermione replies as they sit on the other sofa by the window.