29

Everyone now sat on the train heading back to London. Inside the compartment laughter could be heard. Snacks floated around as everyone talked about their summer plans and the plans for the party. "Oh! Don't eat one of those! It makes your ears steam!" James warned as Hermione ate a hot jelly bean. Steam flooded out her ears along with a train whistle that caused everyone to burst out in laughter. And for the first time since Hermione got stuck in this time period she felt at home. Sure she didn't have Ron, Harry, Luna, Ginny or Neville but she had the next best thing to them. She had made friends with Harry's parents, former enemies, and long lost souls. Yes Hermione Granger was very happy with this new outcome.

As the train continued down the tracks more silliness was spread throughout the compartment even when the girls went to change they never stopped laughing at their inside jokes. "We're almost there." James exclaimed as the girls took their seats in the compartment. "Oh wonderful! I can't to see the look on our dear sister's face when we beat her home." Andy stated. "Won't she be waiting for us?" Hermione asked.

"No, she has to stay at the castle for another couple days to get her paperwork done." Cissy explained. "Oh well, let's see how much mischief we can get up to in the meantime." Sirius said a glint in his eyes. "Or...we could just behave ourselves and show Hermione around the manor." Andy stated. "Fine.." Sirius said with a huff. "Don't worry mate, there will be plenty of time for mischief during the party." James stated.

"Right you are Jamesy boy! And we shall have mischief!" Sirius replied with a grin on his face. Lily and Hermione shared a look. "Can we hide in your room Mione?" Lily asked. "I don't see why not! We can have our own fun!" Hermione stated. "And what kind of fun would that be? Gonna give each other make overs?" Cissy asked. "Well...we don't know any beauty charms yet...but I have some muggle makeup I can bring over." Lily replied. "Count us in then! We've always wanted to try muggle makeup." Andy stated with a smile.