38

The next afternoon everyone ventured out to muggle London to go to the cinema. "This is so exciting!" Cissy exclaimed as the walked into the cinema. "Does everyone have their money?" Bella asked. "Yes!" Everyone chimed in as Bella went over to order the tickets. "So that's seven child's tickets and three adult tickets! That'll be a tenner!" The girl behind the desk stated. Bella took out her muggle money and handed it to the girl. "Ok! Now go get your treats!" Bella stated looking at everyone else.

The kids scattered to the popcorn area and began telling the people behind the counter what they wanted. After everyone got a very large fizzy drink and a very large bin of popcorn they all headed into the room marked 'Cinema A' and took their seats in the middle of the theater. "Why is it so dark in here?" Bella asked. "It's so we can see the movie better." Lily replied. "Hmmm..."  Bella replied as she took her seat between Regulus and Hermione. "This is so exciting!" Andy stated as the screen began to light up.

The movie began and everyone with the exception of Hermione and Lily gasped at the loud music that began to play. "You know this music?" Remus asked Hermione. "Yea, this movies a classic in my time. I've seen it a bunch of times." She replied with a smile. As the movie played on everyone began laughing at the funny parts and gasping at how the actors and actresses were dancing. "Merlins beard! He can dance can't he? And charming too!" Cissy exclaimed as they watched the 'Grease Lighting' number. As the movie played on and the popcorn and fizzy drinks disappeared everyone continued laughing out loud at how the 'teens' were acting. "This is the best movie ever!" Sirius exclaimed happily as he ate the last of his popcorn.

When the movie finished everyone headed outside, still talking over the movie. "I say we take a picture to commemorate our first movie together!" Andy stated handing her camera to Bella. "Ok! Group together! There we are! Smile!" Bella exclaimed as she snapped the picture. "There! Let's go home and I'll develop it." Bella stated with a smile.