33

A few hours later and James and Remus had arrived just as Hermione went to get Lily at her home. "Where's Mione?" Remus asked. "She went to get Lily." Regulus replied. "Oh...that ought to be a sight..." James joked. "Yea..well come on let's go get some music going while we wait." Andy stated as the group headed into one of the living rooms where there were trays upon trays of food and drinks.

Hermione found herself standing inside the Evans's fire place shortly after she walked through the Black's one. The house was brightly colored and it was definitely clear that she was in the 1970's now. However nothing could prepare her for the utter screaming coming from a lanky dark haired girl with a long face and brown eyes. "AHHHHHHHH! LILY! Your freak of a friend is here!" Petunia screamed out loud. "Petunia shut it would you! Hello Hermione! Come on through!" Lily said pulling the brunette through the fireplace.

"Hello Lily! You have a lovely home!" Hermione replied as she hugged the redhead. "Thanks! Come meet my mum and dad! Mummy! Dad! This is Hermione Granger my friend from Hogwarts I told you all about." Lily exclaims. "It's a pleasure to meet you Hermione! Lily has told us all about you. Are you in Gryffindor too?" Mrs. Evans's asked. "It's a pleasure to meet you too Mrs. Evans's. Yes I'm in Gryffindor too. Lily and I are roommates." Hermione replied.

Over in the corner stood Petunia rolling her eyes and scoffing at everything Hermione said. "She's a freak! Just like Lily!" Petunia grumbled. "Petunia! That's enough! Go to your room!" Mr. Evans's stated pointing his finger towards the stairs as Petunia stomped off up the stairs silently grumbling to herself as she went. "Have you packed everything Lily?" Mr. Evans's asked. "Yes dad, I've been packed since you and mum said I could go." Lily replied. "Ok! Well have fun and listen to Miss Black! It was nice to meet you Hermione. You girls have fun! And be careful!" Mr. Evans's stated as he watched them disappear into a cloud of green smoke.